2022 Concert Thread

Shockingly it was the first time I'd been there. The weather was perfect and next show we'll be going early to hang out and eat. Not a bad seat in the house.

I went there a couple of times when I lived there. Saw one of the best Wilco shows I’ve seen there and caught Bad Religion with Rise Against.

@Guitar Heel and I caught All Them Witches here in Richmond. That band is on fire right now.

Highly recommended!
2CA94BAD-86BD-4417-8683-15947DA6DADB.jpeg
C804FB85-59B3-47C9-9A03-71C8BEAC634C.jpeg
15AFB1A6-96E9-4648-AF00-FFFC8F730371.jpeg
6DBAE7CB-7B18-4CB0-9900-75B766D299FD.jpeg

ATW brought the keyboard guy back? Bummer they only have a hand full of US dates before heading overseas

ATW brought the keyboard guy back? Bummer they only have a hand full of US dates before heading overseas
They did and they sounded awesome. I think they brought him back on their last tour, but I missed the show because my brother decided to get married for a second time.

Is anyone else still uncomfortable going to indoor shows?

I assume that we're in the smallest of minorities regarding this, but I'm still not 100% comfortable doing shed/outdoor shows and when we do we still wear masks unless we are taking a bite or sip of something.

Is anyone else still uncomfortable going to indoor shows?

I assume that we're in the smallest of minorities regarding this, but I'm still not 100% comfortable doing shed/outdoor shows and when we do we still wear masks unless we are taking a bite or sip of something.

I’m fully vaccinated and double boosted and I don’t drink. I was in the minority at ATW where my mask never came off my face. Since I never have to take my mask off and fully boosted, I felt fine at the show.

I’m not sure I will ever go to a show again without a mask on. I think it helped me a little, when the guy standing in front of @Guitar Heel and I kept farting. I mean I still could smell the nastiness of it but I think it almost killed @Guitar Heel

For a guy pushing 80, the former bassist for Wings still does an entertaining show.

We had pretty good seats for this one tonight -- not on the floor, but still close to the stage (row 6).

pm-blackbird.jpg

pm-live-let-die.jpg

One of the big highlights was the duet with John on "I've Got a Feeling," using the isolated vocals and film of John from the Get Back documentary.

pm-ive-got-a-feeling.jpg

Hopefully I didn't catch COVID. Hardly anyone was wearing a mask, and my wife insisted that I take mine off once we got to our seats. If I die, I'm gonna be so mad.

Just home from Brian Fallon. I refuse to use a resale site even though they were going for only £5 over face value but I managed to get return ticket at the weekend.

Was a really good show. His band was tight and this is the last week of the tour so they were really having fun onstage bouncing off each other which you never really get when he's doing Gaslight Anthem shows.

They sounded great too considering it was in old dockside warehouse.

There were posters fir Frank Turner playing there in October so I'm going to get tickets for that.

Smashing Pumpkins and Janes Addiction are touring. Alternative geezer show that I will not miss.
I just watched their May 14th show on Youtube last night and I was surprised. I am a huge pumpkins fan and have been really unimpressed with the lastest albums. To my delight they put on a fucking ROCK show! I may have to go see them now.

Back