2022 Concert Thread

I just watched their May 14th show on Youtube last night and I was surprised. I am a huge pumpkins fan and have been really unimpressed with the lastest albums. To my delight they put on a fucking ROCK show! I may have to go see them now.

i wasn’t a huge fan when I saw them around 93, was blown away.

I’m going for Janes. SP is just gravy

So bit the bullet to go to the Fork to see Mitski, Japanese Breakfast, and Lucy Dacus. Another opportunity to stand in the sun and eat falafel over a trash barrel!

If I can get my ass off the couch I'll probably catch a Talking Heads tribute band tonight.

A week and a half away from the Kaleo show. Scorpions got postponed until next year. The wife and I kept the hotel reservation for the first night anyways for a getaway.

The only things I want to see in the near future is Southern Culture On The Skids and Ray Wylie Hubbard. My concertgoing pal is a non-vaccer who is staying put until further notice,

266406F1-66F8-45DE-AA8F-9A302FD7CA4E.jpeg

Headed to the Gorge at George, WA to camp, and see Brandi Carlile Band, and Sarah McLachlan, with Lucius and Celiss. Plan on stopping to camp and do a little wine tasting in Walla Walla on the way!

I’ve looked at 3 shows I thought I would like single seats:
$165
$190
$205

I just can’t do that.

Seems to be pretty much par for the course nowadays. And with Ticketmaster, even if you manage to grab a good seat before the scalpers get it, you'll pay out the wazoo thanks to Ticketmaster's lovely Platinum Pricing scheme where ticket prices automatically adjust upward based on demand.

I'd hate to say how much I shelled out to see Paul McCartney a few weeks ago.

West Palm show was totally banging. The boys are aging very gracefully and basically wizards these days.

Y’all are gonna have a great time!
Just got back from Tampa and it was AWESOME!
The people around us fell in love with my 10 year old because he was singing every word to every song. It was a fantastic night.
What a great first show for him. We had a blast.

Got freebies for Madness tomorrow night just outside Edinburgh.

Got offered other freebies for Richard Ashcroft next Friday and Fatboy Slim on Saturday but I'm gigging. Fatboy slim would have been awesome.

Back