Achtung! Pragestock 2012 Planning Thread!

That's a possibility. You're out Pittsburg way right? I could hop on the turnpike or something.

Heh no way man. You guys wouldn't invite me back. I haven't talked to crazy dude since the band died.

Instead of bringing Lager, I could grab a case of other Yuengling greats such as Lord Chesterfield, Premium, Black and Tan and Bock (if they still have it)

Take the turnpike to the New Stanton exit. Then take 70 west. I'm about 20 minutes or so out I 70 after you get off the turnpike.

I think this year I might bake up some trays of Mac n Cheese. One for the spicy fans and then one for me. :grin:

---
- Sent from my iPhone at a Tijuana donkey show.

I think this year I might bake up some trays of Mac n Cheese. One for the spicy fans and then one for me. :grin:

---

I gotta go this time. I need to meet K, and have mac n cheese. :embarrassed:

Stuffed peppers again? And bacon? Or something else?

Yes please!

---

Dont forget the scrapple.

Did we decide that having the main festivities downstairs was better for sure?

I never was there for an upstairs P-stock, but Id have to imagine it would be a million degrees up there. The setup last year was very cool.

Dont forget the scrapple.

Goetta.

While similar to scrapple in that it contains a grain product and meat for the purpose of stretching out the meat over several days, goetta looks very different. Scrapple is made with meal while goetta uses steel-cut or chopped oats. The oats in goetta are much coarser than the fine powder used in scrapple and add texture to the dish.

Back