Achtung! Pragestock 2012 Planning Thread!

Never been to Ohio, but I couldn't stand Florida humidity and lack of mountains...

No comparison, Ohio is a breeze as compared to Florida. Then again I was in Cleveland for three of the four seasons as compared to say Colombus or Dayton.

421968_367813913248068_205344452828349_1366480_1278801186_n.jpg

GergS, you're welcome to ride with me if you like. I'm leaving Friday after work and coming back Sunday after breakfast is all done.

It's already February. With Pragestock 2012 less than 6 months away, we should probably start making some preliminary plans.

I've received a PM from Jaxn Slim stating that he's going to be in town for work again, but the weekend of July 21-22 would work better for him as opposed to the 28-29.

So, we'll leave it up to the majority. If the 21-22 works for everyone, then great. If not, lets start trying to find a date around the end of July-beginning of August that'll work for the most people.

As always, everyone is welcome to come and crash for the weekend. I'll attempt to get the Friday before and the Monday after off from work, so those who plan to fly in can arrive on Thursday evening and stay through Monday.

So, check your schedules and let me know if Friday, July 20-Sunday, July 22 works for everybody. If not, propose an alternate weekend.

Freebird Totally_jammin_out

Well, if there are no objections, I say we lock the date in. July 20-23, with the main festivities on Saturday, July 21. I'll go ahead and put my vacation request in at work for Friday and Monday.

Well, if there are no objections, I say we lock the date in. July 20-23, with the main festivities on Saturday, July 21. I'll go ahead and put my vacation request in at work for Friday and Monday.

:cool:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanna ride too. :embarrassed:

Gotta see where I am after I solve my domestic situation...

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G via Tapatalk.

I was going to ask if anyone has heard from the cock watcher.

It was a public shower and I was young... Oh wait, you were talking about that comment from last year. Nevermind. :embarrassed:

I didn't see this thread before. That weekend should work fine for me. Unfortunately it doesn't fall on one of my scheduled Fridays off, which would make things extra easy, but that's OK. I'll either get there late Friday night or take the day off anyway.

So barring unforeseen circumstances, count me in. :thu:

Awesome. I'm glad that weekend works for everyone. I won't have to peace out early this year. :thu:

Oh, and somebody message that Johnka guy who's always posting those awesome drum covers and tell him to get his ass down here.

GergS, you're welcome to ride with me if you like. I'm leaving Friday after work and coming back Sunday after breakfast is all done.

That's a possibility. You're out Pittsburg way right? I could hop on the turnpike or something.

This should be mandatory for GergS, please bring crazy band guy :)

Heh no way man. You guys wouldn't invite me back. I haven't talked to crazy dude since the band died.

Instead of bringing Lager, I could grab a case of other Yuengling greats such as Lord Chesterfield, Premium, Black and Tan and Bock (if they still have it)

I nominate you to be in charge of bourbon this year.

I'm more than happy to bring some. In fact I'm probably buying a barrel of Four Roses with some guys, so I'll eyes deep in bottles. But I'll probably have to share that responsibility with Aaahzz and anyone else with something interesting to share.

I'm more than happy to bring some. In fact I'm probably buying a barrel of Four Roses with some guys, so I'll eyes deep in bottles. But I'll probably have to share that responsibility with Aaahzz and anyone else with something interesting to share.

Our selection is fairly limited. I brought Woodford last year and there were already two bottles there.

Back