Achtung! Pragestock 2012 Planning Thread!

Well guys, I just don't see how I can possibly get away to make this trip... As I mentioned in another thread, I'm stuck in the middle of a giant brushclearing project on our property, and am swamped with work, which includes a regular weekend job... Basically, I've seen my actual house maybe six days in the last two months... :(

Well guys, I just don't see how I can possibly get away to make this trip... As I mentioned in another thread, I'm stuck in the middle of a giant brushclearing project on our property, and am swamped with work, which includes a regular weekend job... Basically, I've seen my actual house maybe six days in the last two months... :(

That sucks....but working and eating are fairly important. Can you get a refund on your airfare?

Dude.....that blows

Weak.

In other news, I've been making arrangements for the trip. I'm going to stop by this distillery on the drive up. Just got off the phone with them.
They make an interesting Bourbon called Old Scout. It's pretty unique-tasting - makes me think they use some kind of moonshine yeast.

http://www.smoothambler.com/

Weren't you and Lino supposed to do a few acoustic shows at the ball park?

The ballpark has been a bust this year.

We did an acoustic gig a couple of weekends ago. We were supposed to have a big festival gig last weekend, but it was postponed due to the storm damage. They moved it to the weekend after Pragestock, so now we have 2 high paying gigs the same weekend.

One week from tomorrow the first attendees will be arriving!

600x338px-LL-695f3f24_dave-hester-storage-wars.jpeg

Back