Achtung! Pragestock 2012 Planning Thread!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Prages, Feb 1, 2012.

Feb 1, 2012
  1. Prages User Error

It's already February. With Pragestock 2012 less than 6 months away, we should probably start making some preliminary plans.

I've received a PM from Jaxn Slim stating that he's going to be in town for work again, but the weekend of July 21-22 would work better for him as opposed to the 28-29.

So, we'll leave it up to the majority. If the 21-22 works for everyone, then great. If not, lets start trying to find a date around the end of July-beginning of August that'll work for the most people.

As always, everyone is welcome to come and crash for the weekend. I'll attempt to get the Friday before and the Monday after off from work, so those who plan to fly in can arrive on Thursday evening and stay through Monday.

So, check your schedules and let me know if Friday, July 20-Sunday, July 22 works for everybody. If not, propose an alternate weekend.

2. Feb 1, 2012
  3. micwalt Hell Bound, F*g-Enabling Whore

I don't think I have anything planned that far in advance.
    So put me in the "That weekend works for me" camp.

4. Feb 1, 2012
  5. paulskirocks Blue Zone Compliant

That's just such a long damn drive from CA...

6. Feb 1, 2012
  7. Prages User Error

Yeah, it's quite a haul from CA. That's what airplanes are for. :weebz:

8. Feb 1, 2012
  9. reverend1 n00b

That weekend works for me.

10. Feb 1, 2012
  11. paulskirocks Blue Zone Compliant

I hate airports and planes... Still, that's what booze is for... :)

I think we need a west coast something-or-other-stock... Our family has nine acres in Topanga Canyon... There's no power, but we have a nice Honda generator... That property has seen a LOT of jams over the years! Wild times when I was younger...

12. Feb 1, 2012
  13. reverend1 n00b

Maybe Mike can put you i his suitcase. :idk:

14. Feb 1, 2012
  15. Modern Saint Not My Monkey!

Please make it not on the July/August borderline. I fly home during mid August. I vote for 21-22

16. Feb 1, 2012
  17. baimun funk shui

If it's the 21st, I'll have to make sure and make a big deal out of my wife's birthday the weekend before.... her birthday is on the 18th so technically the following weekend is closer, but I could probably swing the celebration to the 14th.

18. Feb 1, 2012
  19. paulskirocks Blue Zone Compliant

:) Just make sure it's carry on...

20. Feb 1, 2012
  21. Prages User Error

Your gift to her could be getting out of her hair for the weekend. :idea:

22. Feb 1, 2012
  23. Denverdave Resident Ragamuffin

Unfortunately, baring some unforeseen circumstance, I will probably miss P-Stock this year for the first time. If we get a bunch of paying gigs it might happen but otherwise I have a pile of upcoming expenses that will make the airfare not doable this time and driving is almost as expensive. Such is life...it will go on. Just with a bit less spice....

24. Feb 1, 2012
  25. reverend1 n00b

That sucks more than Snookie.

26. Feb 1, 2012
  27. Chad Fantastic Orpple

I couldn't think of a better gift for her :weebz:

28. Feb 1, 2012
  29. Mark Wein :mad:

that looks like it would work for me. And I might be able to afford being out of town for the first time, too.

30. Feb 1, 2012
  31. Aahzz Habanero Evangelist

21-22 should work for me :D

32. Feb 1, 2012
  33. jaxn slim Your Worst Nightmare

34. Feb 1, 2012
  35. Phil513 n00b

I gotta make it back there this time. At least i'll be one state closer. :weebz:

36. Feb 1, 2012
  37. paulskirocks Blue Zone Compliant

...cuz I'm one state closer to the edge, and I'm about to break...

:p

38. Feb 1, 2012
  39. Kerouac weird musical dildo

That will probably work for me. I need to check with Lou because we were thinking about heading out to Colorado in July, but nothing is set in stone. :idk: