Achtung! Pragestock 2012 Planning Thread!

I know I don't post on here very much at times but you all seem like a really cool group and I wouldn't mind trying to make it this year. I can bring Yuengling :embarrassed:

BanjoTrash.jpg

I know I don't post on here very much at times but you all seem like a really cool group and I wouldn't mind trying to make it this year. I can bring Yuengling :embarrassed:

Yuengling is available here, so it has always been an unofficial sponsor of Pragestock. :) Still, the more, the merrier.

I hate airports and planes... Still, that's what booze is for... :)

I think we need a west coast something-or-other-stock... Our family has nine acres in Topanga Canyon... There's no power, but we have a nice Honda generator... That property has seen a LOT of jams over the years! Wild times when I was younger...

That sounds fun.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G via Tapatalk.

You have tons of great beer there though. Yuengling isn't really great beer. It's just good, cheap beer.

You shut your mouth... :mad:

Yuengling is so far above swill like Busch, RollingRock and so many others.... it might as well be a craft IPA compared to them.

My beer taste is not very sophisticated. I'd rather have a Yeungling than one of the "good" beers. :embarrassed:

Its funny how Pragestock and Yeungling go hand in hand. :grin:

Well it's just as humid here and we also have no mountains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems like the entire east half of the country is miserably humid... I guess you can get used to it, but I sure didn't any of the times I've been, and I'm always glad to get back to the west coast that the the rest of the country hates...

Back