Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Day off work looking for a new car. Put a deposit down on one, hopefully picking up next weekend.

Now I just have to find the money for a new fridge freezer as well...

Here's the new geetar room with fresh paint :) It looks a bit less green in person, I think I over saturated it a bit :embarrassed:

GOPR0022.jpg

Like the room Tom.

2nd day off to look for a new car but as we've already found it, will probably go do some family stuff with the wife and son as it's the Easter holidays. Bowling and/or cinema are looking like possibilities.

Morning space people :Wave:
Would you like to see a photo of the corner of the room in which my little amp nestles between the laundry basket and the ironing board? Or the guitars in cases under the dining table?? No... I thought probably not. :shrug:

Morning space people :Wave:
Would you like to see a photo of the corner of the room in which my little amp nestles between the laundry basket and the ironing board? Or the guitars in cases under the dining table?? No... I thought probably not. :shrug:

go on then...

Ha, you should take a really close-up photo of that amp to make it look like a HUGE Marshall stack.

Incidentally, mine lives IN the TV unit. I'll see if I have a pic somewhere. We should have a competition of who has the shitest "guitar area".

Ha, you should take a really close-up photo of that amp to make it look like a HUGE Marshall stack.

Incidentally, mine lives IN the TV unit. I'll see if I have a pic somewhere. We should have a competition of who has the shitest "guitar area".

pffff I don't even HAVE a guitar area :snooty:

Afternoon all. Being back at work after a 4 day weekend sucks donkey balls. TFI another 4 day weekend coming up.

I've got 3 weeks of 3 day weeks coming up :thu:

Pah I've been off from a week back on Friday, don't go back until Tuesday, I'm then off till the following Monday and then doing 2 day weeks until fuck knows when.

The whole having to choose between paying the mortgage and eating dilemma will suck but y know :embarrassed:

My missus's dissertation is due in tomorrow and despite me being on at her (to be fair apart from a ridiculous year wasted studying accountancy at Paisley university *spit* I was quite organised as a student and always handed stuff in early) to make sure she gave herself plenty of time and got it out of the way asap, she's not only sitting up working on it at 2 in the morning but needs me to scan and print stuff out for her :facepalm:

I did borrow some cool lighting control software from a dude at a DJ association meeting tonight and it's giving me an excuse to mess around with that. Did anyone say mental bright purple strobe???? :)

If there's reports of UFOs or the Batsign being seen over Cambuslang in the news tomorrow you'll know what caused it :grin:

An hour and a half till I get out of here. Kids are doing their half-term exams today. Not looking forward to the results at all.

You reckon that tram will really open at the start of May?

An hour and a half till I get out of here. Kids are doing their half-term exams today. Not looking forward to the results at all.

You reckon that tram will really open at the start of May?

I presume so. Mind you, I haven't been to Edinburgh for a while now, don't really need to be there anymore. So I am not really up to date on matters.

What's more important to me is the new Forth road bridge to open (scheduled for 2016). There have been traffic congestion issues at the current bridge for as long as I remember, so the new bridge can't come soon enough.

Back