Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

I inadvertantetly drove the full length of the tram tracks on Princes Street after a gig in February :facepalm:

Track is definitely there :embarrassed: whether the things will actually start operating when they're meant to is another question.

Another bunch of hours wasted dealing with total pish from the SQA.

You phone regarding an issue and 1 person tells you to do this, it doesn't fix it so you phone back and another person says you shouldn't have done this, you should have done that. 5 times I've had to phone them since 11 o clock :mad:

WHY IN A SUPPOSEDLY SHINY FULLY AUTOMATED ONLINE SYSTEM COULD NO ONE PUT A MESSAGE SOMEWHERE SAYING THE REASON YOU CAN'T SEE WHAT YOU'RE MEANT TO BE LOOKING FOR IS BECAUSE WE'VE NOT FINALISED IT YET SO IT ISN'T THERE TO BE FOUND????????????

Fuck this I'm going to the pub :embarrassed:

In fact apart from painting the garden fence, which I can't really do since there's so many bushes and stuff around the perimeter, doing this marking nonsense was the last thing on my Easter break to do list so I can now spend the rest of the holiday in the pub with a clear conscience and a light heart :grin:

it's almost that time again...

hqdefault.jpg

Beer garden and taps aff weather and I spent the afternoon farting about in Tesco then organising cables for tonight's gig :facepalm:

Was a 21st. I honestly can't remember the last time I did a 21st but I was covering for my brother (who got a better / easier gig) but it turned out really good.

Lots of *wave iphone 2 inches from my face* DO YOU HAVE THIS TUNE????

CAN I JUST MAKE A QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT, GO ON IT'S FOR MY FRIEND

CAN I GET YOUR MIC SO I CAN SING THIS ONE?

:rolleyes:

Morning fellow only gays in the village

Miss me? I was 'home' in the UK for almost two weeks. I could have come on here but what with trying to organise two kids every day and seeing all my family I couldn't be arsed. I did buy a Nexus 7 tablet though so I really could and should have.

My God, what have I done? (jumps out of office window)

Morning ex-Man U managers :embarrassed:

Went to the pub quiz yesterday and won all 3 rounds. Everyone hates us now. It's great :grin:

Morning all. Fecking busy weekend, need another one to get over this one.

Bought a new (used) car, took the grandkids to a Day Out With Thomas at the Mid Hants Railway.

Morning all :Wave:

HNCD, Gorgon. Dealer or private? :thu:

I had my first cricketing weekend of the season; umpired a very good game on Saturday and played on Sunday. Conditions were lousy (if it had been up to me we wouldn't have played at all) and we agreed to play a 30-overs-a-side game. I don't think that I have ever been so miserable on a cricket pitch whilst winning easily. Unremarkable but repectable figures (6-0-27-2) don't tell the story; I bowled shit but two batsman gave their wickets away with even worse shots. :cool:

Morning lads :Wave:

Spent yesterday painting my daughter's room and spent some time lazying in the sun. Back to work today, and tonight finishing painting stuff. The end is in sight

HNCD, Gorgon. Dealer or private? :thu:

Cheers, the_huge.

It was a 2nd hand car dealer over the border from me into Wales. Did a bit of research on Autotrader and Ebay Classifieds and put together a list of a few cars. This was the second one I looked at and was pretty much exactly what I was looking for so went for it.

Back