Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

It's amazing how owning a house will totally fuck up your Easter holiday.

If I got the wind just right I could piss on the best boozer for miles around from my bedroom window and instead of spending 2 weeks in there filling the jukebox, reading and getting rattled, today I've been DIYing in the garden, working out, doing some boring DJ stuff, organising gear that's getting PAT tested tonight and now I'm going to trim my hair before tidying up some paperwork before dinner.

Evening chaps. I feel like I should go to the effort of finding an article on the BBC when I post here but to be fair, you're not worth the time or effort :embarrassed:

Finished gravelling the bit of my garden that needed done. it looks a bit stupid seeing as it's a completely different type of gravel to the rest of the garden but less stupid than a big muddy hole I'd dug and more useful that the stupid flower bed the old owner had put there.

Started refurbing the bench I saved from the tip too. I think it's going to look pretty sweet when I'm done if I'm totally honest.

Is anyone else getting a bit fed up with the sensationalist coverage of the Oscar Pistorius trial? I mean, it's a personal tragedy of someone who happens to be well-known for being an olympian.

I sometimes wonder who watches this shit. The press go fucking doolaley for a celebrity trial but most people I know think the coverage is ridiculous. Are journalist the only ones who give a shit? Fills airtime/pages I suppose :shrug:

My girlfriend makes a point of putting the days coverage on Sky news at half 9 and then fucks about working on her dissertation or posting on Facebook instead of watching it. :facepalm:

Afternoon murderous lying athletes http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-26964494 :embarrassed:

It turns out I can't do it the fancy way you lot do.

Total waste of an afternoon - I woke up this morning and there was a mild clicking noise from outside - sounded like a bird or a car turning over.

I'm out in the garden working on my dumpster bench when the doorbell goes - I open it and I'm confronted by my neighbour and a ridiculously loud clicking

Turns out it was my alarm box and it had been at it all day - he wasn't chuffed.

Spent the last 2 hours footering about with it, accidentally changing my code and having to figure out how to change it back and then had to climb out my office window, shimmy along the front of the house, open the box up (not easy with screws rusted to the point i'd to dig new channels into most of them) and then do a Lethal Weapon and randomly cut a wire..

Total pish given the alarm is so shite and quiet when it does go off anyway.

morning dungeons & dragons panickers :Wave:

it's almost time...

hqdefault.jpg

Morning all :Wave: No news is good news. :thu:

Tension mounts in huge_towers: I found on eBay the perfect retirement gift for my best cricketing pal who has just announced the hanging up of his boots, but after days of being the only bidder, some other bastard has had the temerity to jump in. Auction ends in just under two hours, and I want it badly...

I'm in a quandary. A mate is moving house tomorrow and I should go and help out but it's been a stressful week and I'm already anticipating REFRESHING LAGER BEERS.

:beer:= :puke:

:gah:

Back