Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

super_funny_hilarious_pictures_of_30_pimp_pieces_of_furniture_20090603_2031400723.jpg

How many posts does it take to roll over a thread, anyways?
well, we were told (unofficially) that threads should stay under 1000 posts to keep the thread from locking up the forum database for vBulletin. They do that on TGP pretty religiously and I personally think that was part of HC's database issues. I'm not sure if it really matters on Xenforo or not tbh.

Whether or not the database can handle it, it's just not a good idea to have that much Euroness in one place at a time :wink:

For an idea of what happens when too much Euroness is present reference @jbj 's running of the bulls thread :lol:

A new thread! Its got that 'new thread' smell about it. It could be though that it isnt new at all and Mark just bought a can of new thread smell to fool us all.

Morning narrow minded UKIP pols (whoddafunkit?)

So I'm currently spending my morning reapplying for a job that I apparently was successful for last year but their e-mails never made it through to me so I was withdrawn from the process :gah:

Morning Thames seals

Bloody Mondays. However the 3D printer failures did cheer me up somewhat. I think maybe I dont want one just yet.

It's amazing. If Iran or North Korea detained family members of journalist we'd all be up in arms. We are sleepwalking into a police state :mad:

Back