OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's getting a ton of attention....especially as it confirmed much of the worst-case speculation that has been going on but there weren't any real surprises.

I had a pretty weird conversation with a friend this morning that really made me stop and think. He's a lawyer; college education, JD & passed the BAR. Anywho he has been Trump supporter from the beginning but I never really knew how deep his ideologies ran until he started going off on the mainstream media. How he detests them and how he's fine w/ the Administration not only barring them from the Whitehouse but he's OK w/ DJT "punishing" them name of national security & the country would be better off with them gone. Would have never imagined he'd be so easily influenced as to oppose independent thought or contrary perspectives.
Apparently, he did not pay attention in most of his classes.

16996491_1505114592832940_6735873157246155135_n.jpg

That's the thing that blows me away. So many of the leaders of the Republican Party, a party that regularly pays homage to the theory that the original intent of the framers of the Constitution is the only basis for judgment are obsequiously lining up and kissing this would-be king and tyrant's wrinkled, giant, orange ass...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back