OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
trump supporters are pissed that a fox news host has been critical of trump.

he can do no wrong in their eyes. they believe him and everything negative is fake.

Reactions: Tig
I realized something sad. Those people (Trump supporters) that will still not be dissuaded from supporting Trump probably think and talk like Trump. Incoherent, disjointed thoughts/babbling accompanied with finger pointing and talking around concepts they don't truly grasp. What they are absolutely convinced of is that the media out to get them/him and are tricking the rest of us (despite a complete lack of evidence, except from the right-wing media which has been proven to be regularly and purposefully dealing in lies for decades); and that the education system is equally corrupted.

I'm not just getting this, though. It's just that I thought they'd start to see through his (and/or his people's) bullshit and the Nazi lies, but they're all-in. They buying into everything...falling right into the boot step. I can't imagine anyone being able to dial this back anytime soon.
imo....the real problem is that they have been WAITING for someone like this to rise to power. they've always been like this and they've always been there.

Trolling: You're doing it right.

screen-shot-2017-02-02-at-11-27-18-am.png

Another illustration of why the whole ban is not only unconstitutional but stupid. You are far more likely to get killed by an american with a gun than a terrorist attack and then when you take it back a peg the chances of being killed by someone from one of those countries is even less.

that's how dictatorships are formed. control all access to media, or discredit them outright. limit or eliminate access to officials by anyone with a hint disagreement.

100,000 troops in the streets rounding up (supposedly) illegal aliens. how the fuck would anyone know if they're sweeping up the other side with this as an excuse. (also a violation of posse comitatus).

build walls and isolate the nation so you can control all access and departure. jeebuz, it's fucking east germany again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back