MWGL Photography thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC_0225%202_zps2pp4gk7v.jpg

Holy crap hanglow! Those are just fantastic! (I stole the mugdock path for my pc wallpaper) :wink:

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I've not been up there in ages, nice pics I like the B&W ones

I did go for a walk to Whitelee Wind farm, apparently the biggest onshore windfarm in europe. It's a one and done affair imo, a bit desolate.

Whitelee Wind Farm by fenix strat, on Flickr

I also went to Troon for the day with the oldies and papped the old man on the beach
Going for a walk by fenix strat, on Flickr

Also got this ginger wank on another walk, I kept shouting at him so he would turn his head- he was having none of it the prick.
Highland Cow by fenix strat, on Flickr

Also went for a walk near Dumbarton today at Overtoun House, apparently the bridge there is a magnet for dog suicides, they jump off for no reason and fall about 20 meters. There was a tv program about it
Lang Craigs by fenix strat, on Flickr

Sunset at Overtoun House by fenix strat, on Flickr

Dumbarton Rock by fenix strat, on Flickr

I remember being dragged to a shitty totally pointless uni trip to Dumbarton Castle back in the day. It was preferable to the horrible point in my life I was an agency DJ and used to be sent to shitey pubs on Dumbarton High Street on a Saturday evening right enough :embarrassed:

I'm doing photography as an IDL (inter disciplinary learning for those of you that don't have to do all sorts of pointless shit in your 9 to 5) project just now and managed to take some quite nice photos whilst the kids wreck my camera and lenses :embarrassed:

I'll grab them from the school computers and put them up here.

Not heard of it before, I don't think any of them are given where those pictures were taken and looking on google maps

Just wondered, there's a few venues on Loch Ard I gig at and it looks familiar.

Just ordered myself a wide angle lens so I can take some nice landscapes on my mini honeymoon :grin: A wee wedding present to myself.

Very nice.

Picked up the wide angle today and went a quick wander (to the pub :embarrassed: ) and took a few shots along the way. Clearly needs a bit of thought about your shot otherwise it just looks like a google street view thing but I think with a bit of footering around it'll be a nice lens to have - going to put it through it's paces on my minimoon :thu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back