2016-17 NFL Thread.

So predictions

Falcons over Packers - Falcons are mostly healthy, GB has injuries all over their WR and I just don't see their D being able to hold up Matt Ryan enough to allow a potentially depleted WR core and AR with the flu to be able to beat them. Rogers has been magnificent but I feel this is a bridge too far

Pats over the Steelers - It's in Foxbourgh and the Steelers also have flu issues. Pats D is better than Steelers I feel and Brady has more than enough weapons to counter the Killer B's

So predictions

Falcons over Packers - Falcons are mostly healthy, GB has injuries all over their WR and I just don't see their D being able to hold up Matt Ryan enough to allow a potentially depleted WR core and AR with the flu to be able to beat them. Rogers has been magnificent but I feel this is a bridge too far

Pats over the Steelers - It's in Foxbourgh and the Steelers also have flu issues. Pats D is better than Steelers I feel and Brady has more than enough weapons to counter the Killer B's

Unfortunately those aremy picks too. Without Nelson and Adams healthy, it will be tough for the Pack to pull it out.

I really can't stand the Pats or the Steelers but I'm sure the Pats will pull it out.

So predictions

I agree with those picks. But who knows? Maybe Rodgers pulls something out.

I want the Falcons to win but wouldn't be surprised if Packers win. Packers are always packed with receivers I've never herd of, then wish I'd never herd of.

I agree with those picks. But who knows? Maybe Rodgers pulls something out.

He has pulled off a few miracles in the past. He sure is fun to watch. Personally I'd rather not see the Pats in the SB but that's cause I like to see some free blood. I thought the Raiders maybe until Carr went down...another fun guy to watch

Well Rodgers is sick and Jordy Nelson, Davante Adams and Geronimo Allison all are game-time decisions...

Doesn't look good for the pack :(

This first game is going the way I hoped it would. Even a little better. I love seeing Matthews with bitter beer face. Rodgers too. Falcons are hot!

16142903_10207682497202951_345625036891279296_n.jpg

Well, I am not super stoked about either team in this AFC contest. But, out of deference to Saint, and a few others here, I will vote for the Pats. But then, I want the Falcons to crush them.

Now that I said that, after the last play, I am reminded that Blount is the most "Beastmode" like runner I have seen. I like to watch him.

Being a longtime Falcon Fan I am over the Moon that the Falcons are even going to the Super Bowl. If they play as they have been the past few weeks they may very well actually WIN.

Being a longtime Falcon Fan I am over the Moon that the Falcons are even going to the Super Bowl. If they play as they have been the past few weeks they may very well actually WIN.
they look that way to me. but, if the Pats win, as they look to do, I do not know of another team that knows how to prepare for the big show like they do. Should be a good Super Bowl if this game ends with Pats on top.

Back