2016-17 NFL Thread.

upload_2016-12-27_19-57-7.jpeg

Seahawks are kind of ho hum against the Niners. Hopefully holding on to win, but they pulled Wilson with nearly 10 to go. Niners are pulling out the trick plays and still fighting. Nothing to lose I guess. At least we got a bit of a running game going today.

AND, the Niners brought it close again, and a Seahawk got ejected for shenanigans after the PAT. Sheesh. This team needs to get it together. Keeping the faith of course, but this is frustrating.

Packers are in regardless of tonight's result. I'd almost rather see 'em lose and play the Seahawks...

AND, the Niners brought it close again, and a Seahawk got ejected for shenanigans after the PAT. Sheesh. This team needs to get it together. Keeping the faith of course, but this is frustrating.
But a win is a win! And the scrubs got it going after all and got some good snaps in. Go Seahawks!!

The Texans had a thoroughly mediocre season by almost any measure, but their division was so bad they are in the playoffs. :facepalm:

At least it will all be over soon.

Thank GAWD Jed York finally pulled his head out of Trent Baalke's asshole and fired the fucker, along with Kelly. Not that Kelly was horrible, but 2-14 gets you fired anyway. York is now looking for the perfect GM/head coach pairing. Good luck. I think that Kaepernick will be gone as well, but that will be up to the new duo and Colin.

Look out Seahawks, we'll be back to kick your asses!!!!!beavis0 In about 3-4 years.:mad::gah:

At the very least we won't have Baalke to blame for the shitty draft picks and fighting with the head coach over just about everything. It's a shame we didn't boot Baalke and keep Harbaugh (ya think?), but we will be starting from a clean slate.

Let the re-building begin.

So, who wants to speculate on the Niners 2017 GM and head coach?? Bonus points for starting QB.

And thanks @sunvalleylaw, for not even bothering to ask if I was up for another bet. Jeeze it's been rough.

Screen_Shot_2015-09-27_at_7.09.03_PM.0.png

images-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thank GAWD Jed York finally pulled his head out of Trent Baalke's asshole and fired the fucker, along with Kelly. Not that Kelly was horrible, but 2-14 gets you fired anyway. York is now looking for the perfect GM/head coach pairing. Good luck. I think that Kaepernick will be gone as well, but that will be up to the new duo and Colin.

Look out Seahawks, we'll be back to kick your asses!!!!!beavis0 In about 3-4 years.:mad::gah:

At the very least we won't have Baalke to blame for the shitty draft picks and fighting with the head coach over just about everything. It's a shame we didn't boot Baalke and keep Harbaugh (ya think?), but we will be starting from a clean slate.

Let the re-building begin.

So, who wants to speculate on the Niners 2017 GM and head coach?? Bonus points for starting QB.

And thanks @sunvalleylaw, for not even bothering to ask if I was up for another bet. Jeeze it's been rough.

View attachment 31327

View attachment 31328
Hey, I thought about it, but too late. I figured you guys had as much a chance now as you have in a while. And you led for a while. But I was on the mountain teaching and did not have time to get to you. Just as well I suppose. You guys will pull it around and be competitive again. I know it.

Back