2016-17 NFL Thread.

I am thinking about writing a letter to the Cleveland Browns. I am going to offer my services as head coach or general manager for next season. My angle will be that they are paying millions of dollars to 2 guys who are going to win exactly the same amount of games I did this season as the head coach or general manager of an NFL team. I'll do it for a cool 500k. Worst case, they don't win a game again next year, but they save millions.

Damn it. I think he needed to lose 1 or 2 more games to have the most losses ever.

Yup. He's now officially tied with Dan Reeves for most losses ever. Reeves has 17 more wins, though.

I can guarantee he'll keep one particular solo, forever. 13 consecutive seasons without a winning record. That'll never be topped!

image.jpeg

Yup. He's now officially tied with Dan Reeves for most losses ever. Reeves has 17 more wins, though.

I can guarantee he'll keep one particular solo, forever. 13 consecutive seasons without a winning record. That'll never be topped!

Finally he gets canned. As I said previously it boggles the mind how he managed to stay employed so long. And will he be back to break the record :shrug:

Reeves took 4 teams to the Super Bowl, too. How many teams has Fisher coached to the Super Bowl?

That dude is nothing but a question mark until he performs on the field. Could be a huge pick up, could be cut before Sunday.

Seahawks clinch NFC West over the Rams. Playing the Rams is always weird with the Seahawks. They handled them fine, but the Rams always play hard D and are always a bit chippy.

So, what's happening in your team's world today?? Mine has the day off. I am out of it on what is going on today. What are the Pats doing today? What is Dallas up to? And on the AFC side? I am resting, decorating the tree, and hanging out today.

We will go to Denver, where we will likely lose a close game because Bill Belichick is too arrogant to let his team properly acclimatize.

BB has been denying science for some time. And each and every time, the Pats a) come out flat in the first half; and b) make uncharacteristic mental mistakes late in the game.

Both are symptoms of lack of acclimatization, which is ensured by BB's iron-clad rule of "not going out there early/on a different schedule." At one point in the past he even dismissed the altitude by saying "I think the other team is competing at the same altitude," demonstrating that he literally has no idea what he's talking about.

That said, I live in the heart of Bronco country, and will be rooting like hell for the Pats to silence some fans. We've played in Denver 4 times in the last four years, and I'm getting a wee bit tired of not being able to host the donkey.

We will go to Denver, where we will likely lose a close game because Bill Belichick is too arrogant to let his team properly acclimatize.

BB has been denying science for some time. And each and every time, the Pats a) come out flat in the first half; and b) make uncharacteristic mental mistakes late in the game.

Both are symptoms of lack of acclimatization, which is ensured by BB's iron-clad rule of "not going out there early/on a different schedule." At one point in the past he even dismissed the altitude by saying "I think the other team is competing at the same altitude," demonstrating that he literally has no idea what he's talking about.

That said, I live in the heart of Bronco country, and will be rooting like hell for the Pats to silence some fans. We've played in Denver 4 times in the last four years, and I'm getting a wee bit tired of not being able to host the donkey.
Go get 'em Pats. Hope they do well.

Back