2016-17 NFL Thread.

image.jpeg
Redskins set that cheese on fire!

My home team wins! Go Seahawks! Picked up some injuries though, unfortunately. Iggles were tough.

Saw some of that game. First time in a long time, I've seen the Eagles play. They are some hard hitting Mo Fos. Cornerback or maybe it was the safety, was brutal.

Jeff Fishers record at the 10 game mark during his Rams tenure.

2012: 3-6-1
2013: 4-6
2014: 4-6
2015: 4-6
2016: 4-6

Truly impressive!

Saw some of that game. First time in a long time, I've seen the Eagles play. They are some hard hitting Mo Fos. Cornerback or maybe it was the safety, was brutal.

When they're not missing tackles, they can hit hard.

I greatly dislike the new MNF play by play announcer.

I get the vibe that Gruden doesn't like him either. :lol:

When they're not missing tackles, they can hit hard.

That has been an issue w. the defense, especially the secondary, for a while now. Better this year than last year but in each loss, there's been a ton of blown coverage and missed tackles.

Raiders atop the AFC west. Who would've thunk it?

I've got to say they have been a fun team to watch. Most of the games decided late, lots of scoring. Derek Carr is very good same thing with Cooper, both also seem very humble and likable guys (course IRL they could be assholes but they seem nice on TV :Wave:). Too bad for Oakland after all those bad years just when they seem to be coming around (good young players) the Davis's want to move again

So, with as many snaps as Brady has taken, he is going to bobble one here or there...he fumbles one yesterday and then picks it up & throws a TD pass. F'n amazing. Ties Peyton Manning for career wins too.

Somewhat related is the CFO equivalent of the Super Bowl was yesterday. It went into overtime and the huge underdog won. Lots of exciting plays in the game.

Apparently I should not have turned off the Chiefs/Broncos game when the Broncos scored with 3 min to go. Oh well I had other things to do

@VoidTerraFirma thought I would share this with you to lift your spirits like it did mine. I was listening to CDVTW last night and Chris Baker was on. They asked him what he thought of Prescott and Elliot's season. He said it reminded him a lot of a few years ago here when RGIII and Alf dominated as rookies. Let's hope next year is as bad for the Boys as year 2 of RGIII and Alf were for us :grin:

@VoidTerraFirma thought I would share this with you to lift your spirits like it did mine. I was listening to CDVTW last night and Chris Baker was on. They asked him what he thought of Prescott and Elliot's season. He said it reminded him a lot of a few years ago here when RGIII and Alf dominated as rookies. Let's hope next year is as bad for the Boys as year 2 of RGIII and Alf were for us :grin:

Not sure I'd wish that on anyone!

So Captain Kirk only needed 3 weeks in Nov to win NFC offensive player of the month. You like that, because I sure do. :grin:

Back