2016-17 NFL Thread.

Great game for the Seahawks after coming off last week's loss. RW looked and the offense looked great. Big bummer losing Earl Thomas for the season though. Pretty interesting the Carolina coach benched Newton for the first series for breaking a team wardrobe rule. Must be some sort of turmoil in that locker room.

Great game for the Seahawks after coming off last week's loss. RW looked and the offense looked great. Big bummer losing Earl Thomas for the season though. Pretty interesting the Carolina coach benched Newton for the first series for breaking a team wardrobe rule. Must be some sort of turmoil in that locker room.

Considering the results of that first play, I think that lesson may have backfired

Considering the results of that first play, I think that lesson may have backfired
Maybe, but maybe then the lesson was then well taken when there was a consequence. And perhaps the rest of the team then gives him a look that says, "hey, tighten it up." But not like it (the pick and resulting 3) made a difference at all in the outcome.

Bears won yesterday. That was nice for a change.

Any NFL rules experts here? One of the plays yesterday, a Bears player caught a pass at the sideline. As I saw it I said, "he didn't get booth feet down before he went out of bounds". They showed it on replay. He got one foot down on the grass, the other on another player. He was in bounds but booth feet didn't touch the grass. Does that count? 49ers didn't challenge it. Announcers didn't say anything about it, they just went to the next play. Did they just miss it?

Once again the Raiders put on an entertaining game. I cannot see them going deep in the playoffs with that defense but they have been a fun team to watch. I don't think any of the top seeds in the AFC look all that threatening to Dallas or Seattle though so who knows

Seahawks played a great game!

As for the Pats...it was the lambs....

Same as it ever was...

image.jpeg

My home team is struggling, and seeming to be out of this game. Hope they turn it around, but looking like it might be next game. Can't give up though! There is the fourth quarter yet!

My Giants are playing Dallas tonight.

As much as I hate Dallas, I think they are the best team in the NFC right row.

Back