OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just leave it as is? Where nothing gets done except every election cycle they just work to undo what the last group accomplished? I think we passed the point of ever working it out. And I don't think it would end up being a country of people mirroring your beliefs. This forum is a small sample size that mostly leans left. Even in the left leaning group we have here, there are a ton of different views on many topics. There would be plenty of disagreements and working things out. The country is so divided, I don't see how we can move forward and nothing is getting done because of the division. And whenever one side gets the upper hand, half of the country is miserable.
More than two parties maybe? Just maybe. I realise it requires major changes, but less than two countries would.

What happens in Alabamistan when a child is born gay or transsexual?

So just leave it as is? Where nothing gets done except every election cycle they just work to undo what the last group accomplished? I think we passed the point of ever working it out. And I don't think it would end up being a country of people mirroring your beliefs. This forum is a small sample size that mostly leans left. Even in the left leaning group we have here, there are a ton of different views on many topics. There would be plenty of disagreements and working things out. The country is so divided, I don't see how we can move forward and nothing is getting done because of the division. And whenever one side gets the upper hand, half of the country is miserable.

No, I believe we will have to push this polarization to a point where the majority of people finally realize it's unhealthy for the country and we pull back from it. We're not there yet but current events are probably going to accelerate the process.

More than two parties maybe? Just maybe. I realise it requires major changes, but less than two countries would.

Hey we have a republican controlled executive, legislative and mostly likely a supreme court. We are well on our way to the entire country being Alabamistan.

Or the establishment of "special circumstances" that keep abortion legal for late term pregnancies. Like up to 25 years of age. But only if they catch teh ghey. Or convert to Islam.

No, I believe we will have to push this polarization to a point where the majority of people finally realize it's unhealthy for the country and we pull back from it. We're not there yet but current events are probably going to accelerate the process.

You have way more faith in the people than I do. I lost most of the faith I had when Trump won the nomination, I lost what I had left when he won. I have zero faith in the people in this country now.

Hey we have a republican controlled senate, legislative and mostly likely a supreme court. We are well on our way to the entire country being Alabamistan.
But not the people, I'm speaking of your proposed Conservative state. I guess Andrew Dice Clay's gay rights would be the order of the day.

C4ybQ4vVcAI1Ird.jpg

but the moon is easy

rotflmao

Nothing is easy in Aerospace, most especially manned space flight. I hope you were kidding.

You do realize that much of the documentation and jigging for the Saturn V, and Apollo program as a whole were destroyed. Going back isn't as easy as pulling out the drawings and firing up the CNC's.

rotflmao

Nothing is easy in Aerospace, most especially manned space flight. I hope you were kidding.

You do realize that much of the documentation and jigging for the Saturn V, and Apollo program as a whole were destroyed. Going back isn't as easy as pulling out the drawings and firing up the CNC's.

In Trump's mind, the moon is easy.

Better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back