The Tattoos of Weinworld

Pics of my new tattoo will be available soon, but not until I take the bandages off, and maybe still not for a couple days - it's got a LOT of yellow in it, and yellow doesn't look right while the skin is still irritated - took a pic right when it was finished, but there's too much blood and irritation to want to display it yet.

There are some great shops in NY. Cfgsteak can point you in the right direction. Or check with the folks at The Last Sparrow Tattoo forums
In the '80s tattoo shops were illegal in NYC.We all went to Big Joe's or Spiderweb's in New Roschelle.
They did the best work around at the time.
Anyone know if those shops are still around?

Side work last night, most of what I had done was on my back, but I spared you all the ass shots

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345555542.970140.jpg

Thanks fellas! I'm excited to get the snake done soon. I really like how well everything is turning out!

ITS TIME FOR THE BAT WINGS!!!!! i got drunk and got bat wings tattooed on my pelvis.... long story. i also have 22 other tattoos

Saw on Facebook that my girl Pepper is going to be at a convention in CO and has some space left.................... just in case.

Some of you know Mrs. Rev and I got our first tattoos yesterday. We were fortunate to have them done by Kore Flatmo in Cincinnati. THey were awesome to work with and it was a great experience. We got four hours done yesterday and we will be back for around four more near Thanksgiving to complete them. Here is mine fresh from the shower this morning. I will post Mrs. Revs a little later.

IMAG0012.jpgIMAG0013.jpgIMAG0014.jpg

Back