The Tattoos of Weinworld

Thanks, Here is Mrs. Revs

IMAG0015.jpgIMAG0016.jpgIMAG0017.jpgIMAG0018.jpg

Reactions: Tig
Rev - lookin' ossum. Wagdog - very, very nice indeed!

That's great!

Thanks guys.

While it isn't something I'd get personally, I sure appreciate just how good that is. I love high end ink.

That's cool. I see a bunch of other peoples tats and feel the same way. It's pretty much why I went this route, w/my own guitar (which I realize a lot of people own the same ax as well, but, this one is mine).

Anyway, hoping to get the same dude to do my strat on the opposite side next year.

My calf (and my guitar)

Gibson-guitar-tattoo-music-tattoo-jesse-rix-tattoo.jpg
I really like that one.

I can't pull myself away from the tv show 'Inkmaster' but my lord on a skateboard...is Dave Navarro the most useless celebrity who gets the most celebrity gigs on the planet or what?

Not sure how I missed it but dang Rev, those are fantastic. It's really cool that you got to work with Corey. Really good stuff.

I caught up on Ink Master last night instead of watching the boring election coverage. I really dig the show, but Dave loves to hear himself speak too much. Besides, most of his ink sucks!

The show reminds me to get the best artist I can afford, and to choose one that specializes in the style I want for a piece.
Every tattoo I have seen on that show sucks. I really feel bad for the "canvasses" but I suppose they know what they are getting into. I have to admit I like to watch the show, but it's more like watching a train wreck for me.

Not sure how I missed it but dang Rev, those are fantastic. It's really cool that you got to work with Corey. Really good stuff.

Thanks man! We are going back in December to have them finished. He is also starting a study for my other chest panel. :embarrassed:

In the first season, Tommy Helm created some nice looking work.

I never did see the first season. With the exception of Jesse no-one has done a nice tattoo on the new season. Jesse's stuff is nice, but I don't really care for his style.

Inkmasters first season was awful.....I don't know why they just didn't give Shane O'Neill the cash right up front since they clearly favored him regardless of his actual work through out the show. Some of the work on that series was downright dreadful.

Inkmasters first season was awful.....I don't know why they just didn't give Shane O'Neill the cash right up front since they clearly favored him regardless of his actual work through out the show. Some of the work on that series was downright dreadful.

But Dave Ladyface Navarro liked it.

Back