The Tattoos of Weinworld

Well it's now official. My consultation with Kore Flatmo is July 23rd. We will start on the tattoo in September. Mrs. Rev will be having her first tattoo done at the same time by Kore's wife Brenda. Hers will be much smaller and less involved than mine will be. I'm super excited.

OHHHHHHH! I am so stoked for you!!! And your wife too!

Go for it BlackCat...You're in LA right? Sooooo many good artists!!!!

Invisible Ink seems to be the shop that people seems to talk up in NYC.

Impressive.

statue_baixa-0x294.jpg

left.jpgright.jpg

Got these done last night... well, early this morning. Had an appointment for 9 p.m. but Lee was running behind, and the guy that scheduled me and told me that my appointment was the 28th, marked me down for the 27th. :facepalm: Turns out the guy that did the scheduling doesn't even work at the shop, yet he's bragging about being a partner in the shop! Lotsa drama there that doesn't need to be brought up. so anyways I'm a day late according to the shops schedule book, but Lee being the awesome guy that he is says come back in an hour and I'll get you in. This kinda screws things up since my kids were staying with friends of the family while I got my work done, since a tattoo shop isn't the best place to have a couple of youngsters at. had to bring the kids along with me and Mrs. Peace. He was finishing up on an ankle piece for a lady that went a lil over the time he said, but finally at 1045 I get into the chair. And then more drama about stupid B.S. comes into the shop and Lee tells several people to leave and never return. Lee asks the kids what colors they want for the coloring of their names being done and goes with their input. He also gave them a sketch book and box of colored pencils to sit and draw with while I was being worked on. I really like the results, hated the drama and a huge :thu: to Lee for getting the kids occupied while I was getting my work done.

Nice tattoos! I want to do something for my kids like that.

Bummer about the drama, I've been pretty fortunate I have had drama free visits for the most part to the shops I go to...where did you get those done?

Nice tattoos! I want to do something for my kids like that.

Bummer about the drama, I've been pretty fortunate I have had drama free visits for the most part to the shops I go to...where did you get those done?

Tattoo Revolution, Great Bend KS. Lee Smith is the artist. He had a shop about an hour away, but moved closer to me so I was able to get in a little easier. He's worked with Corey Smith before. ( Yeah, the cool guy from L.A. Ink)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/TattooRevolutionaries

Last edited:
If I ever do get a tattoo, it will be a tattoo of a Guy with no tattoos getting a tattoo from a guy with lots of tattoos.

If I ever do get a tattoo, it will be a tattoo of a Guy with no tattoos getting a tattoo from a guy with lots of tattoos.

That actually sounds like an awesome idea. Lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

You almost gave me a divide by zero hemorrhage. :ack:

Reminds me a little of:
"I want to get a tattoo of myself on my entire body only 2" taller."
- Stephen Wright

I don't have another sitting till the 15t of next month. I'm still churning on the details of my forearm.

Back