The Tattoos of Weinworld

a6f823b2-f7bb-7c93.jpg

Reactions: Tig
Thanks! Yeah, the TARDIS really looks bitchin. We covered a significant amount of real estate today.

This will maybe mean something to ahazzz or Johnny maybe...

Got an appointment with Valerie Vargas in October at a convention in San Francisco. It's like getting a golf lesson from tiger woods. I'm stoked

Got an appointment with Valerie Vargas in October at a convention in San Francisco. It's like getting a golf lesson from tiger woods. I'm stoked

Nice!

I think Last Sparrow hates me. Either that or they think I'm an actual reverend. I can get any help over there.

It's a weird little community. But believe me, they want you to get a good tattoo. It's slow over there, give it a few days.

It's possible there just isn't much representation from your region. But yeah, it's no weinsworld.

It's possible there just isn't much representation from your region. But yeah, it's no weinsworld.

Lol, yeah I'm being fairly picky but I don't think that's a bad thing. I see a lot of bad tattoos around here. The few portfolios I've looked at around here were less than impressive. I don't think I will do more than one or two so I gotta make them count.

HOLY SHIT!!!! I am impressed, and cannot WAIT to see the results.

Nice!

I think Last Sparrow hates me. Either that or they think I'm an actual reverend. I can get any help over there.

If you're looking for a recommendation on an artist, you can shoot me a PM with what style or example of what you want and I can pass it on to a friend that is pretty clued in nationwide and see if he has feedback on any one local.

Cool...on a side note, I highly recommend the segway tour of the city.

If you're looking for a recommendation on an artist, you can shoot me a PM with what style or example of what you want and I can pass it on to a friend that is pretty clued in nationwide and see if he has feedback on any one local.

Thanks, will do tonight when I get home from work.

Back