The Tattoos of Weinworld

NIce, I thinking about a traditional Japanese style dragon myself.

That is what I really want but I dont think I could justify the expense. I would want a pretty significant dragon so what I want would be pricey. I think well done dragon is about is cool as it gets. Well, or a Peekertones logo.

That is what I really want but I dont think I could justify the expense. I would want a pretty significant dragon so what I want would be pricey. I think well done dragon is about is cool as it gets. Well, or a Peekertones logo.

Yeah there is going to be saving required. I decided if I do it I going to get what I want and have someone good do it. Once I get some cash saved up I think I will contact Kore Flatmo and see if it would be something he would be interested in doing. Then I can harass Andy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah there is going to be saving required. I decided if I do it I going to get what I want and have someone good do it. Once I get some cash saved up I think I will contact Kore Flatmo and see if it would be something he would be interested in doing. Then I can harass Andy.

You could harass me too :) I'd love to see more work by Flatmo....

Speaking of dragon tattoos, far from traditional but this will be on me someday.

DSCN1128.JPG

My dad drew it at my request while he was in prison, then never sent it to me. I don't know why. He told me he'd never gotten around to drawing it. I think there must be something about it he wasn't happy with, but I can't find any real flaws. It was never intended to be a drawing for a tattoo, but once I found it after he passed away, I knew it had to become one.

That's really a beautiful drawing. It definitely needs to be a tattoo.

4c10af9b-08d5-1626.jpg

It's really hard to self pic my right arm when I'm right handed. Best I got out of 9 shots. I have one on my left arm too that I want covered but it's gonna be some work and I don't have the time nor the cash currently. :(

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Sorry so blurry. Side note, that's all freehand, no stencils.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

HOLY CRAP!! That is SICK!!

Glad to see he was able to finish the tiger. Man, that is the real deal.

Back