The Tattoos of Weinworld

a6f834c7-e2ef-8fb7.jpg

It's not really all twisted up and lopsided

Whovian! That's nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice! That's awesome man. Can't wait to see the next stages.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G via Tapatalk.

The finer details and the background get filled in, in a weekend or two. That finishes off the upper half, inside. Then we go elbow down on that arm

Very cool! I can't wait to see the final results.

Very cool! I can't wait to see the final results.

I'm anxious to get moving on it but my friend's book is filling up pretty quick. He moved his shop and stopped taking appointments for a while (plus he got tired of telling people there was a 6 month + wait for an appointment) so now all these queued up people are all trying to get spots. I have a couple this month and a few more next month.

some shitty pix I took with my crappy cam and its timer

only shows my arms, kinda....

PIC_1505.jpg

PIC_1508.jpg

hard to get BIG ink on a guy that only weighs 140lbs... :(

I am starting to really want another one but cant decide what to get. One idea I have is to get a baseball, or really just the laces on the inside of my right bicep. This would be the arm I just had surgery on because of throwing a baseball.

But I still want something cool on my right shoulder. I was thinking traditional subject matter like heart or rose or something but done more realistic. I like anchors too but I dont know if it is stupid for a non sailer to get an anchor.

I am starting to really want another one but cant decide what to get. One idea I have is to get a baseball, or really just the laces on the inside of my right bicep. This would be the arm I just had surgery on because of throwing a baseball.

But I still want something cool on my right shoulder. I was thinking traditional subject matter like heart or rose or something but done more realistic. I like anchors too but I dont know if it is stupid for a non sailer to get an anchor.

NIce, I thinking about a traditional Japanese style dragon myself.

Back