The Tattoos of Weinworld

4c10af9b-08d5-1626.jpg

It's really hard to self pic my right arm when I'm right handed. Best I got out of 9 shots. I have one on my left arm too that I want covered but it's gonna be some work and I don't have the time nor the cash currently. :(

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Looks good. I low on cash right now too. I hope by the end of summer I can get something done. Mrs. Rev want to get one too, so this should be interesting. Im not a fan of needles so I hope I dont make an ass of myself. Well, no more than normal anyway.

Looks good. I low on cash right now too. I hope by the end of summer I can get something done. Mrs. Rev want to get one too, so this should be interesting. Im not a fan of needles so I hope I dont make an ass of myself. Well, no more than normal anyway.

If you are doing something on your upper arm, there is nothing at all to worry about. More scratchy than anything. It's nothing like needles as in "getting a shot" needle. I was nervous going in but I found it to be no big deal.

Now, if you want to be crazy and get a freaking tiger fighting a snake up your ribs, disregard the above.

Yeah, I think upper arm will be sufficient for now.

Yeah, the upper arm near the shoulder isn't too bad. It gets a little tender if it wraps around to the front of the bicep though. I imagine the inside of the arm would hurt like a sonuvabitch.

Yeah, the upper arm near the shoulder isn't too bad. It gets a little tender if it wraps around to the front of the bicep though. I imagine the inside of the arm would hurt like a sonuvabitch.

I concur.

I don't think It's that bad.....the sternum and nipple area were much worse for me. I have both insides of my arms fully tattooed from around my elbow to the edge of the ditch at this point.

Last edited:
I don't think It's that bad.....the sternum and nipple area were much worse for me. I have both insides of my arms fully tattooed from around my elbow to the edge of the ditch at this point.

I agree with the nipple area sucking. Ribs were worse than inner arm. Haven't done sternum yet...did upper chest yesterday...that was about the same as inner arm. Inner arm sucks though.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G via Tapatalk.

This the newest one, got it back in November. Got some music notes tattoo'd behind my right ear last summer at a bluz festival...and there's 4 others, a couple of 'em dating back to the 60's when tats weren't as popular as they are today

DSCN0737-1-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
This the newest one, got it back in November. Got some music notes tattoo'd behind my right ear last summer at a bluz festival...and there's 4 others, a couple of 'em dating back to the 60's when tats weren't as popular as they are today

DSCN0737-1-1-1.jpg

Nice!

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G via Tapatalk.

Back