The Tattoos of Weinworld

Please stop quoting Steak. We shouldnt have to look at that buttcrack more than once. :eek:

I know I've already told you but that is fantastic stuff.

Lol! I'm sure I was very popular at the shop getting it done...and thanks again. I like it more everydaty.

Tig...I LOVE those tigers...tiger tattoos rock.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G via Tapatalk.

Got this today. :embarrassed:

2011-10-19142249.jpg

You are so out of control. But that does look great. Really crisp. Is that the same guy you have been going to?

You are so out of control. But that does look great. Really crisp. Is that the same guy you have been going to?

No...this guy works at a street shop in denver on colfax (denvers main drag through the city). I'll send you his gallery. I just walked in...he was working, I knew his work and wanted something "old school"...he broke out the sailor jerry flash books and I obviously had to get something fighting a snake (duh). He laid it out and did the tattoo in about an hour an 15 minutes. It was fun.

Punchy, :embarrassed:

No...this guy works at a street shop in denver on colfax (denvers main drag through the city). I'll send you his gallery. I just walked in...he was working, I knew his work and wanted something "old school"...he broke out the sailor jerry flash books and I obviously had to get something fighting a snake (duh). He laid it out and did the tattoo in about an hour an 15 minutes. It was fun.

Punchy, :embarrassed:

I really like some of the Sailor Jerry stuff I've seen.

HBHA? :confused:

Oh wait. . .Hebrew is RTL, eh? Love? Beneath a snake and eagle killing each other? :embarrassed:

Last edited:
That's some nice clean work right there.

Once again, thanks to you! LST has been extremely influential and really helped me pick out better tattooers than I would have otherwise.

Back