The Tattoos of Weinworld

ok...inner arm yesterday. 5 hours...yeah, it HURT.

2011-08-03213233.jpg

Holy ouch Batman! Looks great.

Last edited:
I need to get some pics of mine put up here.

They're not very interestng. One is a kind of tribal type thing I got when I was 18 and the other is a kind of tribal type thing I got in Riga when I was fairly drunk. The guy fucked me over and made it a lot smaller than it was supposed to be so I'll probably add to it at some point.

Johnny...I know of some incredible guys close to you...I'll pm you some info.

Personally...I'm not into a lot of script...I think pictures say so much more...so for example my tattoo symbolizes perseverance (the koi swimming up the waterfall) against adversity (the snake). Simple theme...cool tattoo (imo).

Bottom line though...its personal. Get something YOU will dig. Kanji, script...whatever...but get it from someone who kicks ass at tattooing...

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G via Tapatalk.

Definitely send me something. I am starting to think seriously about it.

Steak, that looks awesome.

I've got a drawing around here that my dad did that will be my next tattoo. It'll be HUGE though, so I'm waiting for funds :( I'll scan/upload it when I can.

Steak, that looks awesome.

I've got a drawing around here that my dad did that will be my next tattoo. It'll be HUGE though, so I'm waiting for funds :( I'll scan/upload it when I can.

Go big or go home, amirite? :embarrassed:

I hear ya on funds...Its gonna be a while for me too. My wife is pushing for my next tattoo to be done in San Francisco...hard to argue with that...

Go big or go home, amirite? :embarrassed:

I hear ya on funds...Its gonna be a while for me too. My wife is pushing for my next tattoo to be done in San Francisco...hard to argue with that...

You are right on that! That would be hard to argue with!

Thanks! Looks like hell today peeling though...boo!

Aahzzz! Where's a pic of your new work?

Saw it on LST, looks awesome.

I'm starting my side on the 12th...basically my arm and side will be one large tattoo when its done. Ribs should be FUN!

Ribs are probably about as fun as fingers. . . yikes! :eek:

(now with pic!)
knuckles.jpg

Last edited:
Aahzzz! Where's a pic of your new work?

Saw it on LST, looks awesome.

I'm starting my side on the 12th...basically my arm and side will be one large tattoo when its done. Ribs should be FUN!

Thanks! I had a thread here on it, but will put the pic in this thread for posterity's sake :grin:

Looking forward to seeing pics of your side as it goes on!!

agentp2.jpg

Awesome dude!

I'll post pics as I go on my ribs...maybe get some audio of me weeping. :embarrassed:

You must get video! Yeah, that pic is old. . . I thought I'd posted it before, but I guess I hadn't. It didn't turn out fantastic, but the guy who did it warned me that sometimes finger tats turn out great, sometimes not. My wife's turned out great. Hah. I still like it though. :)

You must get video! Yeah, that pic is old. . . I thought I'd posted it before, but I guess I hadn't. It didn't turn out fantastic, but the guy who did it warned me that sometimes finger tats turn out great, sometimes not. My wife's turned out great. Hah. I still like it though. :)

I think it looks good man!

I dont think anyone wants video involving my stomach. :embarrassed:

Back