The Tattoos of Weinworld

It's a pretty personal thing to me, so I don't really show them to people. Working on 2 more right now. Of course, every time I go to the beach everyone gets to see them, but whaddya gonna do? [shrug]

Rev...check out www.lastsparrowtattoo.com They have a section for recommended shops. I'll see what I can find as well. Kyle's recommendation is probably top notch though.

There is one of the BEST guys in the business in Cincinnatti...his name is Kore Flatmo (you can see his interview on the website I listed above). I would seriously consider flying there to have him do something on me (he is that awesome). He's like...PRS level. Plus you could prolly shack up with K (an added bonus!).

I think if you are going to get something, get something AWESOME by someone who IS awesome. Its not really like guitars IMO, you might get a lot of enjoyment out of a cheap guitar...no one enjoys a cheap tattoo. :wink:

You're wlecome to stay anytime. :Wave:

The meaning behind this is "I like to see giant snakes fight tigers"

2011-10-12162742.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G via Tapatalk.

Reactions: Tig
I found any chest work to be really ouchie.
but I also have zero meat on my bones...

well, except the one that counts :lol:

Sleeve turned out really good. I don't have any completed pics...I'll take some later.

and now that I gots a drivers license, I can start getting ink again too!
you gotta have govt pic i.d. up here now.
well, not now, it's been in effect for a few years, i guess.
but I always had a buddy that worked in a shop, most places I lived.

this time, it'll be regular price. :(

and now that I gots a drivers license, I can start getting ink again too!
you gotta have govt pic i.d. up here now.
well, not now, it's been in effect for a few years, i guess.
but I always had a buddy that worked in a shop, most places I lived.

this time, it'll be regular price. :(

Awesome man! Except the regular price part.

yep!:grin:

gonna keep working on my Spider-Man piece.
I'm thinkin' Electro right in the inner elbow.

also ouchie

Elbow ditch is the only part of my arm that could compare to my chest, ribs, stomach, waist, and pelvic bone...:embarrassed:

All that stuff really is painful.

Elbow ditch is the only part of my arm that could compare to my chest, ribs, stomach, waist, and pelvic bone...:embarrassed:

All that stuff really is painful.

around my nipple area wasn't much fun...but the sternum was rough, that was the worst so far.

that's one I won't do, unless I happen to be unconscious.
but I tattooed the head of my, uh...you know.
myself, no less.

and, while bad, wasn't anywhere near what you'd think.

mind ya, I was also 23567 sheets to the wind at the time.

best part was my female roomie at the time and her friends walking in on me doing it in the living room :lol:
never saw those friends again.

The meaning behind this is "I like to see giant snakes fight tigers"

2011-10-12162742.jpg

Wow, the Asian tiger is very close to what I'll eventually put on my right calf.
The screen behind Toshiro Mifune (image below) is what inspired me years ago, except the eyes should be green saphire. The left, partially hidden tiger is what I'll base mine from because of the position it is in, etc.

shogun-toshiro-mifune.jpg

Please stop quoting Steak. We shouldnt have to look at that buttcrack more than once. :eek:

I know I've already told you but that is fantastic stuff.

Back