The Baseball Thread.....

Yeah. Them too. WTF?

I have bought tickets for every post-season game the Padres have played since '98, and have been to every home-field post-season game (whether I could afford it at the time or not :grin: ). It baffles me how a metro area of 2 Million + people can't sell 45,000 tickets to an historical sporing event.

I think the worst feeling (sports related) I have ever had, was having to go back to Qualcomm Stadium and get a refund for my World Series Game 5 tickets in 98. That seriously sucked donkey balls.

All of the Rockies playoff games sold out in a matter of minutes and they had easily double to triple the demand for tickets than the stadium would hold.
 
Dear Jauquin Benoit (Detroit Tigers),

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
 
I'm looking forward to tomorrow, if the Cards can beat the Phillys. That would be fun.
 
Jeter gave it a ride...

I thought that thing was going the distance.

Kinda weird for me to be sitting here watching the only two teams the Padres have ever faced in the WS now that I think about it. I just can't root for the Yankee's.

Plus, I want the Tigers to win for Sparky.
 
I thought that thing was going the distance.

Kinda weird for me to be sitting here watching the only two teams the Padres have ever faced in the WS now that I think about it. I just can't root for the Yankee's.

Plus, I want the Tigers to win for Sparky.

i will never root for the Yankees.
 
arod-purse.jpg
 
Back
Top