OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he got a pedicure to go with those flip flops.
Ever notice that Trumpski changes his view/opinion to match that of the last person he spoke with?

Today, He reversed his 2016 campaign stance on NATO. "I said it was obsolete; it's no longer obsolete," Trump declared, after a meeting at the White House with the alliance's secretary general Jens Stoltenberg.

He changed his mind about China being labeled a "currency manipulator" after meeting the Chinese President.

Ever notice that Trumpski changes his view/opinion to match that of the last person he spoke with?

That’s because Bannon and the other campaign scum are gradually being replaced with advisors who actually know what they’re talking about.

Today, He reversed his 2016 campaign stance on NATO. "I said it was obsolete; it's no longer obsolete," Trump declared, after a meeting at the White House with the alliance's secretary general Jens Stoltenberg.

He changed his mind about China being labeled a "currency manipulator" after meeting the Chinese President.
I particularly enjoy how he has one opinion early in the day as he watches Fox, and another later in the day as he meets with world leaders.

Shit....This is going to become a political board and then when the long standing funds,(LOL), dry up, this place will be like a huge object coming out of Uranus much like Live Ruckus

Fun while it lasted.......Again.............

Shit....This is going to become a political board and then when the long standing funds,(LOL), dry up, this place will be like a huge object coming out of Uranus much like Live Ruckus

Fun while it lasted.......Again.............

b8134ab0b85e1b7c7410dc318540c72316937c1569a7492a5b30221493952124.jpg

I'm really enjoying this alternative history that we've been getting this week. First it was "holocaust centers" and today it's this: http://time.com/4737751/larry-pittm...ln-adolf-hitler/?xid=time_socialflow_facebook
more proof that right wing republicans are NOT qualified to serve in any public capacity. they have the most twisted revisionist view of history, when they even acknowledge actual, factual history. the planet is NOT flat. the planet IS hundreds of millions of years old, not 5000. dinosaurs DID NOT roam with humans.
they should not be elected to anything until they unwrap their head from their fantasy religious beliefs.

more proof that right wing republicans are NOT qualified to serve in any public capacity. they have the most twisted revisionist view of history, when they even acknowledge actual, factual history. the planet is NOT flat. the planet IS hundreds of millions of years old, not 5000. dinosaurs DID NOT roam with humans.
they should not be elected to anything until they unwrap their head from their fantasy religious beliefs.

I think folks should have to take an SAT test and score in the "above average" range before running for office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back