OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even one of those arrows would be considered a major scandal in years past.

swalwell.jpg
gawd dammit....they're makin' 'murka great again....what the sam hell is wrong wit ya?

we are finding out a little bit now....but we're really going to get to understand just why you can't run a government like a business. dosen't work that way.
a whole bushel basket of businessmen are NOT who you elect to govern. all they see is profit, not the good of the people.

If you guys are on The Twitters you should follow Louise Mensch. She's ahead of the curve on piecing all this Trump/Russia stuff together. Even if she's a little bit nuts she's been proven right about everything so far (she had the Page/FISA story all the way back in December).

apparently republi-garcs in north carolina really really hate basketball, because they're at it again.

North Carolina bill banning same-sex marriage again won’t be heard, House speaker says
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...riage-again-wont-be-heard-house-speaker-says/

"North Carolina House Speaker Tim Moore released a curt statement Wednesday shooting down the bill known as the “Uphold Historical Marriage Act.” Moore said lawmakers would not hear the bill, which prompted a new round of criticism this week for a state already drawing negative attention for its transgender bathroom law."

"Sponsored by four Republican members of the state’s House of Representatives, the one-page bill takes direct aim at the Supreme Court’s ruling and calls on lawmakers to declare it “null and void in the State of North Carolina.”

:facepalm:

apparently republi-garcs in north carolina really really hate basketball, because they're at it again.

North Carolina bill banning same-sex marriage again won’t be heard, House speaker says
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...riage-again-wont-be-heard-house-speaker-says/

"North Carolina House Speaker Tim Moore released a curt statement Wednesday shooting down the bill known as the “Uphold Historical Marriage Act.” Moore said lawmakers would not hear the bill, which prompted a new round of criticism this week for a state already drawing negative attention for its transgender bathroom law."

"Sponsored by four Republican members of the state’s House of Representatives, the one-page bill takes direct aim at the Supreme Court’s ruling and calls on lawmakers to declare it “null and void in the State of North Carolina.”

:facepalm:

It's almost as if they don't KNOW HOW THE MOTHERFUCKING CONSTITUTION WORKS.

Supremacy Clause FTW, you dirtleg cousin-humpers!

They're on a mission from God! That justifies anything and everything. :embarrassed:

Maybe I'm overly cynical, but I bet most of those toads know these laws will be short-lived even if they do pass - they just want to impress the Bible-thumping voters that put them in office.

i don't know if you read the whole article....but in it they (the republi-dumbs) that came up with that bill were referencing (of course) the bible, because everybody knows that it's written there that gawd hates homos......oh .....wait.....no.....that's not in there, anywhere. oh well.....i guess if you want it badly enough, you can just make shit up and attribute it to the deity of your choice. :facepalm:
(that's how they do it, anyway)

They're on a mission from God! That justifies anything and everything. :embarrassed:

Maybe I'm overly cynical, but I bet most of those toads know these laws will be short-lived even if they do pass - they just want to impress the Bible-thumping voters that put them in office.
(from the pulpit on sunday)" ......folks, we tried, halleluyah......we tried and tried and tried, but them thar heathens in the capitol just won't listen to gawd. they're just defying gawd, i tell ya. but we tried. can i get an ahmen?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back