OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people using the phrase “media cabal” work at a paper started by a cult to curry favor with politicians so that they would immunize said cult’s leader from prosecution for his shady financial dealings.

I'm going to quote this for truth, and to admonish people to never, ever take anything the Washington Moonie Times says seriously:

The people using the phrase “media cabal” work at a paper started by a cult to curry favor with politicians so that they would immunize said cult’s leader from prosecution for his shady financial dealings.

I'm going to quote this for truth, and to admonish people to never, ever take anything the Washington Moonie Times says seriously:

Who is taking them seriously? I posted it because it's ridiculous.

colbert-jaw-drop.gif

Sean Sphincter indeed.

Thank you, I appreciate that. There was not — he brought them into the Holocaust center — I understand that. But I’m saying in the way that Assad used them, where he went into towns, dropped them down to innocent — into the middle of towns. It was brought to it, so the use of it and I appreciate the clarification and that was not the intent.

"Holocaust center"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back