OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Is this the meme to use when you're actually wrong but want to deflect instead of owning up to it?

He'll whip them up into a froth, but, ultimately, he'll keep them from actually doing anything that would land him in trouble.

I’m not so sure about that. At this point I don’t think Trump is entirely sane or lucid. The man is seventy years old. It’s entirely possible that he’s got some form of dementia setting in and it’s affecting his reason and judgement. That might explain his wacky debate appearances, where he just rambles wildly and spouts insults.

He'll whip them up into a froth, but, ultimately, he'll keep them from actually doing anything that would land him in trouble.
i don't believe for one fucking second that the asshole trump has ANY control over 'his' masses, anymore. he has empowered an entire class of racist, radical fringe and given them a clarion call to rise up against those that they are convinced are their enemies (us) and "right" the wrongs they believe have been committed against them.
this could turn out very very badly.

can you say DOMESTIC TERRORIST?

I’m not so sure about that. At this point I don’t think Trump is entirely sane or lucid. The man is seventy years old. It’s entirely possible that he’s got some form of dementia setting in and it’s affecting his reason and judgement. That might explain his wacky debate appearances, where he just rambles wildly and spouts insults.

My armchair analysis:
I still think that he lives in a bubble of his own celebrity & needs the attention as validation. The more off the leash statements, the more interest and the more validation it provides.
In the end he probably figures that at worst, he has solidified his brand with a specific demographic & got a crap ton of publicity and exposure to a wider audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back