OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He cheated on (at least) two wives, and ended up marrying two of the women he cheated with.

He's a real peach. And not particularly smart, either.

The past six years of this election have been so weird: they're sometimes making me actually root for Megyn Kelly, who's a person with just flat terrible opinions and positions.

Does she actually have terrible opinions, or is she giving her real opinions now that Ailes is gone?

It's helpful to remember that, by now, the GOP and the Fox/AM radio media machine are essentially the same animal. So..."investigations" drive ratings and ratings drive the dollars. It's never really gonna stop.

If they do that they’ll lose the house in 2018. There are still Republicans pissed off at Gingrich for doing that in the 1990s.

It's helpful to remember that, by now, the GOP and the Fox/AM radio media machine are essentially the same animal. So..."investigations" drive ratings and ratings drive the dollars. It's never really gonna stop.

9197ceadbdd044892a3d6b5c3d5952ed8cf9ce661c3412d74401c1463afc9e3b.jpg

Does she actually have terrible opinions, or is she giving her real opinions now that Ailes is gone?

I suppose time will tell. It's been nice seeing her take on Trump and his surrogates, but for years she's been very convincingly dogmatic in dismissing the concerns of others. She seems to have the habit of deciding that issues are problems when the problems directly impact her.

"Hey, we know we're gonna lose so now we are going to be even bigger assholes by impeding the governance of our country for half a decade because we didn't get our way"

http://lawnewz.com/politics/ted-cru...senate-will-block-any-clinton-scotus-nominee/

to be completely honest, i really believe that there are enough voters out there that are SO f'ing tired of purposful gridlock, that if the gop does that, the midterms are going to wash most of them out of both houses.
i personally am on the verge of voting straight dem ticket on the 8th. and i just changed my registration to dem last month.

to be completely honest, i really believe that there are enough voters out there that are SO f'ing tired of purposful gridlock, that if the gop does that, the midterms are going to wash most of them out of both houses.
i personally am on the verge of voting straight dem ticket on the 8th. and i just changed my registration to dem last month.
I would hope so but I don't trust the American public anymore to put the greater good above their own fruit basket.

i was born in Lancaster, Pa. and grew up in western Pa. and have been, until now, a Yueng fan. we used to go thru cases of the stuff up at the hunting camp in the A.N.F.

but no more. SEE YA, YING.

I'm not surprised. The state is blue in the dense urban and more suburban areas but red in the more rural sections. Schuylkill county definitely leans Republican.

I'm not surprised. The state is blue in the dense urban and more suburban areas but red in the more rural sections. Schuylkill county definitely leans Republican.
i don't know about that. i didn't meet a lot of rep's up in the mountains. rugged individualists, yes.....but not gingrich/bush/graham supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back