OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea.....except that all the characters in that photoshop EXCEPT trump....were the good guys....the heros.....you've associated them with trump, thereby making them badguys.

star-wars-story-of-orphaned-boy-radicalized-after-military-strike-kills-his-family-indoctrinated-into-ancient-religion-joins-band-of-rebels-carries-a-terrorist-attack-killing-300k-people-luke-skywalker.jpg

What does it say about me if my first thought is they did it to themselves to make the other side look bad?
You're not the first person to say that that i've heard.

Honestly, though? Fuck moral high ground. One piddly GOP office gets destroyed vs. calling for the mass deportation of 12 million people and the imposition of a blatantly unconstitutional litmus test on religion for people entering the country? I say it's small potatoes.

Guess it depends who's side you are on, who is a terrorist.

Back to introducing my daughter to must see movies, ever watch African Queen with Humphrey Bogart? I first watched it when I was a teen, 35-40 years ago. Re-watched with my daughter recently, and OMG Bogart is a terrorist.

SO is Alex Jones some sort of performance art or Andy Kaufman kind of thing?

I don't know but the crazy woman I went to grade school with on my Facebook feed seems to rely on him as a reliable news source. She also follows a fuck ton of other super fringe looking news sources. This morning she is on about Florida mail and early votes heavily favoring Donald Trump so that means he will clearly win the state and election. Of course, Florida law prevents counting those early and absentee ballots until election day, so the story is clearly bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back