OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ridiculous of course, and the sports analogy is wonky. But to be fair we all know there are drugs that increase cognitive functions.

I know I never would have made it through my math classes otherwise :embarrassed:

Judging Trumps performance - he needs a lot more drugs :thu:

Last edited:
It's ridiculous of course, and the sports analogy is wonky. But to be fair we all know there are drugs that increase cognitive functions.

I know I never would have made it through my math classes otherwise :embarrassed:

Judging Trumps performance - he needs a lot more drugs :thu:
trumpcocaine.png

All joking aside, it has seriously triggered a relapse in my depression.
:(

Honestly I think there is a general increase in anxiety across the board for people who are actually paying attention. Whether it is about actually watching this happen or seeing the effects on their livelihood (I have one student who has seen his business crawl to a stop and is also driving for Uber because of customers fears about what could happen with the economy after the election)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks like Trump's finances are taking a bit of a pounding in this election. I know I'm taking a business trip in about a month and one of the hotels that came up in a search was a Trump property and my admin and I had a good laugh about it and booked elsewhere. I bet a lot of moderates and liberals will avoid his properties for a very long time.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/16/media/donald-trump-brand/index.html

Looks like Trump's finances are taking a bit of a pounding in this election. I know I'm taking a business trip in about a month and one of the hotels that came up in a search was a Trump property and my admin and I had a good laugh about it and booked elsewhere. I bet a lot of moderates and liberals will avoid his properties for a very long time.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/16/media/donald-trump-brand/index.html

forever is not long enough :mad:

after this cluster fuck of an election is over, trump needs to be tracked down and tarred and feathered.

Yikes. That isn't good. I think the vast majority of people on both side of the aisle, despite all the angry rhetoric, would find this kind of thing awful and not appropriate to the American democratic process. Even with all the mudslinging and such there is a line that shouldn't be crossed, and this suggests we have now crossed that line. This is even more of an international embarrassment than that idiot Trump rambling about rigged elections. :facepalm:

The last time I saw politics this polarized was 1968, and we may have surpassed that. Both sides need to scale back the rhetoric and start developing some ways to govern together or we are screwed.

Yikes. That isn't good. I think the vast majority of people on both side of the aisle, despite all the angry rhetoric, would find this kind of thing awful and not appropriate to the American democratic process. Even with all the mudslinging and such there is a line that shouldn't be crossed, and this suggests we have now crossed that line. This is even more of an international embarrassment than that idiot Trump rambling about rigged elections. :facepalm:
Its kind of hard to hold onto the moral high ground when you are throwing Molotov cocktails from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back