OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I think what really bothers conservatives in the south about this, is that bombings and terror attacks have traditionally been their bailiwick. Nobody likes a gig jumper.

2. Dallas Woodhouse is a scumbag of the highest order. Not to get all tinfoil hat on y'all, but I can totally see this as a false flag attack to galvanize the redneck vote in a battleground state.

MAD magazine:

159c7bfc5b1d7fa3beeee67cae14eacd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

:(

Honestly I think there is a general increase in anxiety across the board for people who are actually paying attention. Whether it is about actually watching this happen or seeing the effects on their livelihood (I have one student who has seen his business crawl to a stop and is also driving for Uber because of customers fears about what could happen with the economy after the election)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I have had trouble concentrating and focusing, though I have plenty of work to do. I am just going to need to keep the computer on work only mode and not allow any facebook or even this thread during most of the day during work until this election is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back