OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So have we ever had a candidate actually call their opponent names before? Donald always refers to here as Crooked Hillary in every tweet. That has spread, like that gun ad says when Crooked Hillary gets in. Maybe they have done it before, I am just blanking on it.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ll-your-neighbors-if-you-vote-democratic.html

49215649.cached.jpg

49215646.cached.jpg

Now, it's not telling you they'll out you for voting for Democrats. It's telling you they'll out you for not voting. And while that's specious, the Daily Beast has definitely put their own spin in the headline.

The NY Democrats did it in 2014, apparently:
http://www.mediaite.com/online/democrats-threaten-to-out-residents-if-they-dont-vote/

So it's all fair game.

I saw this in someone's front yard right along the highway Saturday:
TrumpThatBitch.JPG

This is a fairly busy highway that handles a lot of traffic to the nearby Lake. I feel sorry for all the people headed to the lake with small kids. I picture a lot of Moms and Dads doing a Chevy Chase (from Christmas Vacation) "Look kids - a deer!".

TrumpThatBitch.JPG

This is a fairly busy highway that handles a lot of traffic to the nearby Lake. I feel sorry for all the people headed to the lake with small kids. I picture a lot of Moms and Dads doing a Chevy Chase (from Christmas Vacation) "Look kids - a deer!".
Jack facepalm

b1932e382ab1a9d0aa47f21c554a05ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TrumpThatBitch.JPG

We had one of those just down the road, near Ashlee's office. A call to the nuisance board and it was gone about 30 min. later. Within city limits they take shit like that seriously here.

TrumpThatBitch.JPG

i saw something like that in the back window of a pick-em-up truck either late last week or over the weekend. :facepalm:

West coast Florida is pretty conservative. More so than where I live, for sure. Not quite as conservative as Northern Florida, but it is definitely full of right leaning old people.

Last edited:
LOL. Elvis Costello made one joking reference to Trump Friday night (it was quite a bit more subtle than what Schumer said though). There were some scattered boos but nobody walked out. :grin:

Reactions: Tig
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back