OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Courtesy of @bsman on FB

1b82ffa5379fe61e61679376a94d9711.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The fact that Trump is in the race just illustrates how pissed-off the public is with the system/status quo.
In my mind nominating Trump is like the following scenario:

Bob the Republican went to the store because he was thirsty and wanted root beer. Not only root beer, but his favorite root beer, GOP Root Beer. Unfortunately, they were out. He was still thirsty, so he bought himself a gallon of bleach, a gallon of ammonia, and some CLR. He mixed it all together, then used a gardening spade to create a huge gaping wound in his intestinal tract and poured it directly in.

In my mind nominating Trump is like the following scenario:

Bob the Republican went to the store because he was thirsty and wanted root beer. Not only root beer, but his favorite root beer, GOP Root Beer. Unfortunately, they were out. He was still thirsty, so he bought himself a gallon of bleach, a gallon of ammonia, and some CLR. He mixed it all together, then used a gardening spade to create a huge gaping wound in his intestinal tract and poured it directly in.

I don't see how that's any different from GOP Root Beer.

I don't really want to get political in here, but....the US is probably the only civilised country in the world where Trump could actually be a serious presidential candidate - something all of us Europeans think is just bizarro. We have Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson, Siv Jensen and other far right people, but Donald is on another level.
Difference is our right wing politicians over here never really find themselves in real power. Well, there was this one Austrian bloke about 80 years ago, but we've actually learned since then.

One thing all of us over here know is that bloke isn't fucking fit to run a country nevermind a business, yet it's somehow a fairly close race at this point. Unfuckingbelievable.

Do what you want with this post Mark, I just had to post it. Hopefully I'm not breaking any major rules here.
I just can't get my head around that piece of excrement actually being a serious presidential candidate. And us over here in Europe are fucking scared.
Scared, because if you guys actually elect him that could eventually get really ugly on a world scale. We're fucking terrified of the consequnces it could have over here.

With the candidates available most of us hope for Hillary, as she has the experience when it comes to foreign politics.

So far I've never seen any libertarian in any country that has something resembling a spine.

I don't really want to get political in here, but....the US is probably the only civilised country in the world where Trump could actually be a serious presidential candidate - something all of us Europeans think is just bizarro.

I was going to retort that he could make it in Italy. Then I realized that Trump is probably significantly worse than Berlusconi. That’s just scary.

I don't really want to get political in here, but....the US is probably the only civilised country in the world where Trump could actually be a serious presidential candidate - something all of us Europeans think is just bizarro. We have Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson, Siv Jensen and other far right people, but Donald is on another level.
Difference is our right wing politicians over here never really find themselves in real power. Well, there was this one Austrian bloke about 80 years ago, but we've actually learned since then.

One thing all of us over here know is that bloke isn't fucking fit to run a country nevermind a business, yet it's somehow a fairly close race at this point. Unfuckingbelievable.

Do what you want with this post Mark, I just had to post it. Hopefully I'm not breaking any major rules here.
I just can't get my head around that piece of excrement actually being a serious presidential candidate. And us over here in Europe are fucking scared.
Scared, because if you guys actually elect him that could eventually get really ugly on a world scale. We're fucking terrified of the consequnces it could have over here.

With the candidates available most of us hope for Hillary, as she has the experience when it comes to foreign politics.

So far I've never seen any libertarian in any country that has something resembling a spine.
This is the thread for political discussion so all is good. Just no personal attacks or HCPP bullshit and the thread stays open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was going to retort that he could make it in Italy. Then I realized that Trump is probably significantly worse than Berlusconi. That’s just scary.

Berlusconi fucked prostitutes and was incredibly corrupt. Trump actually frightens me, because he could actually be in charge of a major superpower.
And he's fucking mental and not in a good way. No, really. Im fucking terrified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back