OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://americannewsx.com/politics/read-donald-wedding-caterer-will-make-sick/

Screen-Shot-2016-09-30-at-1.18.45-AM-678x381.png

See, dumb libtards just don't get how this shows what a great businessman Trump is. He fucked over some rube and saved a shitload of Benjamins, baby! That's BUSINESS, hombre- dude is a stone cold BALLER. And that's how he'll Make America Great Again- just refuse to pay all those dumb fucks we owe money to and solve that deficit bullshit overnight. "Fuck you, bitches- we're the GOVERNMENT!"

Of course if Hillary Clinton had done this, FOX wouldn't stop screaming about it except for periodic Benghazi breaks, and they'd have it on their crawl 24/7.

Just reading this was exhausting https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-goes-off-script-at-a-rally-in-pennsylvania/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I just cannot understand how he is doing as well as he has done. @PunkKitty posted a link to an article about an apparently mentally ill woman who supports him, and that article also made my head hurt. I can't find the link or I would post it. Not saying all Trump supporters have her problems or similar, but I just do not understand how people fail to know how insane his candidacy is.

EDIT: wait, here it is. https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ory.html?postshare=3651475365345362&tid=ss_fb

I just cannot understand how he is doing as well as he has done. @PunkKitty posted a link to an article about an apparently mentally ill woman who supports him, and that article also made my head hurt. I can't find the link or I would post it. Not saying all Trump supporters have her problems or similar, but I just do not understand how people fail to know how insane his candidacy is.

EDIT: wait, here it is. https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ory.html?postshare=3651475365345362&tid=ss_fb
Yeah. That article was pretty messed up.

Don't get down on her for being mentally ill. I have problems with mental illness and so do many of my friends. We are rational enough to see through Trump's BS though.

I just cannot understand how he is doing as well as he has done.

The GOP and its allies have spent billions of dollars over decades to convince people that government is corrupt, inept, and the source of most problems. And that white men who got rich using money from daddy are heroes deserving of rewards and adulation—which is why they shouldn’t have to pay taxes. All Trump is doing is riding a wave that’s been eroding American democracy longer than most Americans have been alive.

Yeah. That article was pretty messed up.

Don't get down on her for being mentally ill. I have problems with mental illness and so do many of my friends. We are rational enough to see through Trump's BS though.
Absolutely not! I would never get down on her (or anyone struggling with mental illness) for that. As you know, I have some family members struggling and that would never be a valid criticism. Not sure what the article says more generally about people that support Trump. It is just a tough article overall.

As I've previously stated, Assange is a total shite.

Is anyone else particularly concerned about the Fox Nation propaganda regarding an eminent and huge announcement that will "destroy" HRC?

I can't help but feel it won't be anything earth shattering, but if it exists and happens it twist a ton of knickers.

My assumption is that it will be absurd yet taken with the utmost of seriousness by the Trump promotion machine. Rudy probably has a priapism as he waits for the news to drop.

Speaking of Rudy having tracked the discussion above...

I've previously stated as someone else mentioned, Rudy changed after 9/11. Before that he may have done some good or even great things for NYC as a whole, but he's not that person anymore. He's just another trigger happy conservative mouthpiece. Oddly he's been the pitbull that Pence or the given VP candidate is supposed to be. Strange sad twisted little man.

At what point does it become too late for the GOP to disavow itself of Trump and enter someone else on the ballot? Or is it already too late?

At what point does it become too late for the GOP to disavow itself of Trump and enter someone else on the ballot? Or is it already too late?

GOP members could publicly withdraw their support at any time, day or night, up until Election Day.

As for the ballot... That ship sailed a long long time ago. Unless Trump himself were to withdraw.

GOP members could publicly withdraw their support at any time, day or night, up until Election Day.

As for the ballot... That ship sailed a long long time ago. Unless Trump himself were to withdraw.
Consider this: GOP pulls rug completely out from under him in terms of support, and starts massive write in campaign. And essentially, a third party is born. If not officially.

I don't think it would change the mind of a single trump voter.
Oh, I think it would. There are a lot of folks that are just plain anti-Hillary, for a variety of reasons, some of which have been discussed here. If the GOP backed a write in like Kasich, or *shudder* Cruz, I bet some would want to support that dark horse. I don't think that person would win, but I bet a fair number of people who don't really like Trump, but really, really hate Hillary, would go that way. All fantasy though. I just don't see the GOP doing it. It seems like the party "management" is doing the see no evil, hear no evil thing, speak no evil thing and is in complete denial, at least publicly.

Oh, I think it would. There are a lot of folks that are just plain anti-Hillary, for a variety of reasons, some of which have been discussed here. If the GOP backed a write in like Kasich, or *shudder* Cruz, I bet some would want to support that dark horse. I don't think that person would win, but I bet a fair number of people who don't really like Trump, but really, really hate Hillary, would go that way. All fantasy though. I just don't see the GOP doing it. It seems like the party "management" is doing the see no evil, hear no evil thing, speak no evil thing and is in complete denial, at least publicly.

See-No-Evil-Hear-No-Evil.png

There was a lot of talk about this around the convention, but it was just talk. That was the time to do it, and they missed the boat. Now it would just fuel more rants about a 'fixed' election. Let him die a slow, agonizing death on 11/8.

There was a lot of talk about this around the convention, but it was just talk. That was the time to do it, and they missed the boat. Now it would just fuel more rants about a 'fixed' election. Let him die a slow, agonizing death on 11/8.

While I do think Trump will successfully commit political suicide, there's plenty of time between the last debate and the election for an October surprise. I still think she's going to win. But I'm not certain it will be a landslide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back