OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Trump is going to quit. I think when he loses he is going to play the 'rigged' election card, a scheme for which he as already laid the groundwork, and use that to create a Trump conservative tv network. He will spin it that since Hillary stole the election and his voice, he created a network with his own money to keep the real Americsn conservative message alive. He will get all the attention he wants from this and have no compromises of what he can say. He has done his best to complain about the news, including his new tv channel's prime competition, Fox New, so I see his presidential campaign as a marketing exercise to capture his new tv following. I think he wants to lose and become the ultimate conservative network owner and play a role of some sort of super Limbaugh- Hannity.

Don't worry, if Trump is heading it up, it will file for bankruptcy and go under in a few months anyways.

I think that anti-vaccination people should all be allowed to start their own country on an island far away so that they can enjoy their polio in peace. And from what I've experienced in real life the only medical "professionals" they will have available will be chiropractors who are also chemtrail experts.
:lol:

Ladies and gentlemen, the next President of the United States, Mr. Mark Wein!
Campaign slogan: "A bowl of dicks in every home."
Vice Presidential candidate:
:js:

Well, and then not doing a damn thing for Upstate New York while she was representing them.

I guess it depends on your view. Looking at her voting record and legislation she sponsored, it looks like she did a bunch of things for not just upstate NY but the entire country. Sure she didn't bring the jobs like she promised, but that was more to do with the worst recession since the great depression than her lack of trying.

I guess it depends on your view. Looking at her voting record and legislation she sponsored, it looks like she did a bunch of things for not just upstate NY but the entire country. Sure she didn't bring the jobs like she promised, but that was more to do with the worst recession since the great depression than her lack of trying.
to be honest (imo) representatives and senators should look at what legislation is good for the whole of the country before what's good for just one area. the congress people who vote against things just because it isn't going to help their constituency are a big part of the problem in congress.

to be honest (imo) representatives and senators should look at what legislation is good for the whole of the country before what's good for just one area. the congress people who vote against things just because it isn't going to help their constituency are a big part of the problem in congress.

I've always viewed the House as the group that looks after its little pocket of their state and the Senate should look after the state as a whole. If not, why bother having the states elect them, you could just have national elections to fill the House and Senate. I don't think they should shit on every bill that doesn't directly help their constituents, but they do need to look out for them.

Congress is all about giving voice to the states and their localities in the federal government. It makes things a bit tougher, but what's good for Louisiana often has nothing to do with what's good for Michigan, Vermont, New Mexico, Idaho, etc. or vice versa. I don't see how anti-abortion laws helps the country at all or how having some measure in place to ensure healthcare for all U.S. citizens (despite its flaws) hurts the country, but I'll be damned if a shit ton of people don't completely disagree with me. Religion has way too much voice in a country that speaks to separation of church and state...especially from those associated with the Tea Party claiming to be staying true to what our founding fathers wanted. You remember them, they thought it was okay to own slaves...so how flawed could the be.

So the Senate and HoR have the right factor in their needs, but hopefully not ABOVE the greater good. The big problem being that their is no singular notion of the greater good or even parts that might constitute the notion.

I don't think Trump is going to quit. I think when he loses he is going to play the 'rigged' election card, a scheme for which he as already laid the groundwork, and use that to create a Trump conservative tv network. He will spin it that since Hillary stole the election and his voice, he created a network with his own money to keep the real Americsn conservative message alive. He will get all the attention he wants from this and have no compromises of what he can say. He has done his best to complain about the news, including his new tv channel's prime competition, Fox New, so I see his presidential campaign as a marketing exercise to capture his new tv following. I think he wants to lose and become the ultimate conservative network owner and play a role of some sort of super Limbaugh- Hannity.

He might do better by dropping out.

yea.....but he's not the reason hillary used one too. he says she had already been doing so for a year before their meeting/dinner when he suggested it.

doesn't matter he used one too. They aren't grilling her because of who told her to use one, just that she used one. If they want to prosecute her, they need to go after him too. I know the FBI cleared her, but the GOP hasn't. So Colin needs a full investigation then too.

I am not saying he should be and this whole thing should be put to rest, but you can't pursue her without looking into him.

yea.....but he's not the reason hillary used one too. he says she had already been doing so for a year before their meeting/dinner when he suggested it.

Yeah, but it kind of buts the asshats that won't let it go in a shitty situation. If you're calling for this as a basis to press chargers against and (for them) ideally imprison Secretary Clinton you kind of have to do the same for Powell. Of course they'd never see it that way, but I'm just talking about being consistent...something they're not interested in.

doesn't matter he used one too. They aren't grilling her because of who told her to use one, just that she used one. If they want to prosecute her, they need to go after him too. I know the FBI cleared her, but the GOP hasn't. So Colin needs a full investigation then too.

I am not saying he should be and this whole thing should be put to rest, but you can't pursue her without looking into him.

Think you're quicker than me don't you? Well, you are so HA!

what i am saying is that Hill has (recently) been saying that she used one because Powell told her to do so, when that's not the case at all. she seems to have a rotating excuse thing going. that's all i'm pointing out. Powell is the current excuse.

emails.gif

Hopefully some notable op-ed hacks will start to echo this sentiment. Because it would be GREAT if Trump actually gave this speech.

So, Trump is going to buy Fox News?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back