OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Props for Richard Hanna.

I don't really know anything else about him, so for all I know, he's all about rounding up all of the world's terriers.

Even so, seeing a Republican earn an ounce of my respect feels nice.

Props for Richard Hanna.

I don't really know anything else about him, so for all I know, he's all about rounding up all of the world's terriers.

Even so, seeing a Republican earn an ounce of my respect feels nice.

He's from Utica in Central New York, which is very Republican. NYCers will say that he's not a real New Yorker because he's from Upstate. Republicans will write him off because he's from New York. I'm not sure this helps his political career.

David and John know whats up.

Screen Shot 2016-08-02 at 10.30.34 AM.png

There may be hope for you yet. Jill Stein, OTOH, is making things very difficult right now. It's media character assassination, but that doesn't mean it's not at least half true either.
Well, she's wishy washy on vaccinations (AND SHE'S A FUCKING MEDICAL DOCTOR) and she thinks that WiFi is bad for children...

If only she knew how much cosmic radiation actually makes it through the magnetosphere and atmosphere... Ever see a weird spot of light in your vision every so often? That's a subatomic particle disrupting your optic nerve.

Well, she's wishy washy on vaccinations (AND SHE'S A FUCKING MEDICAL DOCTOR) and she thinks that WiFi is bad for children...

If only she knew how much cosmic radiation actually makes it through the magnetosphere and atmosphere... Ever see a weird spot of light in your vision every so often? That's a subatomic particle disrupting your optic nerve.
really??
i thought it was just my 'career dissipation light', i hope it doesn't go into high gear.:grin:
(Backdraft reference)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back