OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this.

What a fuckhead. His unbridled sociopathy and narcissistic detachment make him a truly horrifying potential world leader. How did we get here?
media coverage. that's how. the further he goes, the more they cover it. then the further he goes again.

How did we get here?
It is baffling how it happened. I think having, what was it, 9? 10? candidates for the first half of the primaries had a lot to do with it. When you slice a pie that small, it doesn't take much to be the "winner". Still though, can't figure out how he kept getting all the pieces.

Edit: ...and yeah, the media played a very big role too. Folks voting based on sound bytes instead of policy, etc etc.

It is baffling how it happened. I think having, what was it, 9? 10? candidates for the first half of the primaries had a lot to do with it. When you slice a pie that small, it doesn't take much to be the "winner". Still though, can't figure out how he kept getting all the pieces.

Edit: ...and yeah, the media played a very big role too. Folks voting based on sound bytes instead of policy, etc etc.
well that and he was/is clearly targeting the ted nugent mentality folks.

Reactions: Tig
if it truly is some sort of test/social experiment, then there must be an end game. otherwise they're just throwing poop to see if it sticks to the wall. and when it sticks, just shrugging and walking away.

I don't think it's something purposefully set up and unleashed by some unseen power; it's just worked out this way.

Letting the days go by, water flowing underground.

One outcome is we are seeing the correlation between just how far you can really get in current U.S. politics, and how much you can get away with saying. I think it's pretty interesting.

Meanwhile the DNC is currently thanking Beelzebub for this distraction.

:lol:

Reactions: Tig
One outcome is we are seeing the correlation between just how far you can really get in current U.S. politics, and how much you can get away with saying. I think it's pretty interesting.

Meanwhile the DNC is currently thanking Beelzebub for this distraction.

:lol:

i don't know if i would call it 'interesting'. disgusting maybe.

13892327_594033194108133_3490733131843410759_n.jpg

At this point it's not just enough for Hillary to win.

Hillary needs to crush Trump so badly that he cries into his tiny hands.

At this point it's not just enough for Hillary to win.

Hillary needs to crush Trump so badly that he cries into his tiny hands.

as long as trump stays on (his) point....the recent attack on the Khans in example.....the turn out might just eclipse the 1972 nixon landslide.

as long as trump stays on (his) point....the recent attack on the Khans in example.....the turn out might just eclipse the 1972 nixon landslide.
People in general were smarter back then.

I really feel like there's been a massive slip in the average IQ of the American populace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back