OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshall Law would be BAD news, James Marshall was a jerk!

I dunno, it might be kinda awesome.

qj0t4r8u9tfeya6zv6zg.jpg

I usually don't like comments about the candidates' family members but this is too funny and these three have had a prominent role to date in their father's run
nEYvx5H.png

I don't like the families being brought in, but they are out their campaigning, so they are fair game.
campaigning and telling, well..... um.....less than truths.
so yea, fair game. and besides, it's not like they're little kids. they are adults and can be held to fire for their statements and actions.

He can't be really trying to win can he?
yea, i think he really is trying to win, at least win the votes of the intolerant hard core right wing and the survivalist/preppers.
that's not to say that block of demographic would equal enough votes to actually win the election.
but then again, if the dems and the sanders loyalists get lacks about going to the polls and voting, thinking that the dumpster can't win, he just might.

Reactions: Tig
Well to start, besides ratings I'd say it's a test of the current state of plebeian ignorance and tolerance for corruption, lies, extremism, lack of vision, violence, subservience, and various prejudices.

Same as it ever was. The difference this time is that all this crap is out in the open and painfully obvious. Yet here we are...

Reactions: Tig
Well to start, besides ratings I'd say it's a test of the current state of plebeian ignorance and tolerance for corruption, lies, extremism, lack of vision, violence, subservience, and various prejudices.

Same as it ever was. The difference this time is that all this crap is out in the open and painfully obvious.
and then what?
(being serious)

Well I guess that depends on a various factors, and what specific areas of interest you are looking at.

:shrug:
if it truly is some sort of test/social experiment, then there must be an end game. otherwise they're just throwing poop to see if it sticks to the wall. and when it sticks, just shrugging and walking away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back