OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now imagine LIVING IN OHIO. Or Kansas. Or any place in Texas that isn't a major city. Hell, even in Colorado. I know rural/desert CA has a fair share of wingnuts, but around here it's a fucking religion.
yea.....there's quite a few here too. and a bunch of them are UAW members.

More I think about Putin coming for a visit in the fall, more pissed off I am. A couple of questions for everybody. Would you invite a murderer or rapist into your home for the two year anniversary? WTF is Trump thinking? Why would he want to remind everybody at election time? That makes no sense.

That’s trump. “Oh, you don’t like what I said/did? Here it is again, harder.”

He’s a fucking child in an old wreck’s body.

Did you run out of med's, or are you a monster truck driving nazi that was offended by a meme that makes fun of nazi assholes while not actually comparing dicks? (just kidding, of course)
But seriously, did a white supremacist getting scared by a pissed off black guy meme actually bother you?

We should ALL be anti-fascists.
richard-spencer-punch-gif-6.gif

No, not bothered at all. I think I was trying to make the point that we sometimes criticize the wrong things. There's enough evil there in racist activists to focus on that. The short guy driving the monster truck is just the most common example of that kind of unrelated criticism (I've heard it for years, and Bill Mayer often uses that criticism against Trump and conservative nut jobs). I think it detracts from the real criticisms we should be making.

Sorry, your meme was funny. My mind goes on the other things too quickly. I guess it was the doubting that shadow was even pee that started me thinking. Also I had just had a latte.

Reactions: Tig
Wait until he and Vlad announce the joint US/Russia federation, AKA: the largest, most powerful crime family network.

I don't really see Trump and Vlad as equals. Trump fumbles everything and has unknown motives (to us) for his unwavering support of Putin. But I am fully confident that Trump has absolutely no clue what Putin is up to and what his motives are. Trump is just an unwitting pawn in Putin's little game.

Why should tech be any different from banking, media, airlines, or any one of a hundred other industries. Under current law, the playing field is drastically tilted towards to huge.

The point of charts like these is consolidation is bad, regardless of industry, and it’s time to break up these companies before we all become indentured servants (if we aren’t already).

The point of charts like these is consolidation is bad, regardless of industry, and it’s time to break up these companies before we all become indentured servants (if we aren’t already).
yea....like those mega corps are going to ALLOW themselves to be broken up.
Teddy thought that he broke up Standard Oil.....in the end, it didn't work.

I don't really see Trump and Vlad as equals. Trump fumbles everything and has unknown motives (to us) for his unwavering support of Putin. But I am fully confident that Trump has absolutely no clue what Putin is up to and what his motives are. Trump is just an unwitting pawn in Putin's little game.
Putin will always be the top boss, like Corleone over the Five Families.
upload_2018-7-20_22-35-37.jpeg

agreed. and while we're at it, term limits and returning to publicly funded campaign money. no pacs, no dark money, no corp money. all candidates get X dollars, period. no more 200 million dollar campaigns. here's 100K, figure it out.

There’s a movement among progressives who are declining PAC money. We’ll see how far they actually get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back