OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading some of the blatantly delusional and sycophantic excuses, half-assed explanations, and diversionary fantasy being tossed out by the Trump huggers is truly frightening. These people now meet every textbook criteria for being a Cult with Trump as their divine prophet sent from on high.

And yes, there really are people trying to blame Obama. FFS!!!

It takes far beyond any stretch of the imagination to go there, it requires an actual mental illness.

We've got a real problem on our hands here... +100M eligible voters who shouldn't even have access to pointy scissors.

Just reading some of the blatantly delusional and sycophantic excuses, half-assed explanations, and diversionary fantasy being tossed out by the Trump huggers is truly frightening. These people now meet every textbook criteria for being a Cult with Trump as their divine prophet sent from on high.

And yes, there really are people trying to blame Obama. FFS!!!

It takes far beyond any stretch of the imagination to go there, it requires an actual mental illness.

We've got a real problem on our hands here... +100M eligible voters who shouldn't even have access to pointy scissors.

alternate facts and actual fake news = alternate reality, and they are living it all the way.
and it is truly scary, almost to a point that all voting should be suspeneded, but then that's what the cheeto regime wants.

well that walk back didnt even last 24 hours. Trump says Russia is not currently targeting the U.S., contradicting his own intel chief

pompeo looks like he wants to throttle cheeto

297fae20-8ab4-11e8-a947-414981bf29ec_image-7429.cf.webp

He is a little too judeo christian for me and would probably love numb-nuts pence, by the tone of his writing. I could be wrong, but I bet not. If this thing (impeachment, forced to resign, etc.) goes down, it will be very interesting to see what happens next.
i'm not sure 'interesting' is the word i'd use, but yea, it could get even worse in many ways, esp. with a full right wing SCOTUS.
Pence = forced religion. he tried it as governor and was only beaten back by big business. as POTUS he doesn't have to give a fuck about the NCAA, or IBM, or.....

Yep, the cards were definitely in our favor and made it much easier to bluff.
there was also the bluff "Star Wars", the missle defense system that didn't exist yet, but they didn't know that because our C.G.I. was so good, at the time, they thought we already had it up there and were spending like no tomorrow in an attempt to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back