OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
just broke last night, should be more sources today if trump doesnt bend over for putin again

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000164-aa6b-d7cf-aff4-ee7f62cc0000

I would love it if at some point, after verifying the process server was not a physical threat, the Secret Service guy stepped aside. Ole'!

PS, that is so Trump, avoiding even service of process of a lawsuit or claim, to drag out the matter, increasing cost and avoiding getting to the merits. As we know, Trump loved to delay and deny valid civil claims against him. Papa-in-law taught Kushner well. What a douce.

What a difference in hindsight.

37198259_1734136383308954_5404688215657414656_n-png-jpg.42003
Let's not kid ourselves, Obama wasn't exactly tough with Putin either. ..and remember this gem?

Last edited:
While that was bad, it isn’t in the same zip code as standing up in front of the world and saying I take the word of this former KGB agent and current dictator thug over every intelligence agency in my own country.
Agreed, but that meme implied Obama was some sort of foreign policy hero when it came to Russia. He was not. The meme should have used Reagan, lol.

The mayor of our town (ex-marine intelligence) publicly called for Drumpf to resign.

I started to get involved with a conversation on Facebook where someone was bashing Mayor Pete for pushing "the Gay Agenda" (Pete is gay) about how asinine it is to use terms like "agenda" which mean "any perspective that is foreign to a straight white male".... and then the nutter started spouting nonsense about the "deep state".

They should have made those maga hats out of tin foil.... we all know how inefficiently the government works, and for people to believe in some kind of secret liberal organization running the world from the shadows is just mind numbing. There are people running things from the shadows... but they're called "rich white people" and the only "agendas" they push are their own wallets.

Last edited:
Agreed, but that meme implied Obama was some sort of foreign policy hero when it came to Russia. He was not. The meme should have used Reagan, lol.
Hindsight only. It seemed an extremely dangerous "game" at the time that could have gone really bad. Reagan got lucky, therefore history remembers him well with all the wall stuff. But might not have gone down that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back