OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah...we're back to this today:

View attachment 41996
fp.jpg

U.S. Treasury moves to protect identities of 'dark money' political donors
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-of-dark-money-political-donors-idUSKBN1K704F

"The U.S. Treasury said on Monday that it will no longer require certain tax-exempt organizations including politically active nonprofit groups, such as the National Rifle Association and Planned Parenthood, to identify their financial donors to U.S. tax authorities."

U.S. Treasury moves to protect identities of 'dark money' political donors
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-of-dark-money-political-donors-idUSKBN1K704F

"The U.S. Treasury said on Monday that it will no longer require certain tax-exempt organizations including politically active nonprofit groups, such as the National Rifle Association and Planned Parenthood, to identify their financial donors to U.S. tax authorities."

“It is important to emphasize that this change will in no way limit transparency,” Mnuchin said.

right....

Trump lashes out at former CIA director over criticism of Putin summit remarks
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-...criticism-of-putin-summit-remarks-2018-07-17/

"President Donald Trump lashed out at former CIA Director John Brennan after Brennan criticized Mr. Trump for remarks he made during a joint press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin. "

"I think Brennan is a very bad guy, and if you look at it, a lot of things happened under his watch," Mr. Trump said in an interview with Fox News' Tucker Carlson in Helsinki on Monday. "I think he's a very bad person."

Brennan had previously called Mr. Trump's press conference remarks "nothing short of treasonous."

"Donald Trump's press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of 'high crimes & misdemeanors,'" Brennan tweeted on Monday. "It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump's comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???"

Last edited:
Yes, they fired him.
The real question is, did he normally have tremors or was he about to piss his pants?

That was my thought when I watched it. Either he has a health condition or some kind of mental condition that makes him terrified of black people.

Trump lashes out at former CIA director over criticism of Putin summit remarks
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-...criticism-of-putin-summit-remarks-2018-07-17/

"President Donald Trump lashed out at former CIA Director John Brennan after Brennan criticized Mr. Trump for remarks he made during a joint press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin. "

"I think Brennan is a very bad guy, and if you look at it, a lot of things happened under his watch," Mr. Trump said in an interview with Fox News' Tucker Carlson in Helsinki on Monday. "I think he's a very bad person."

Brennan had previously called Mr. Trump's press conference remarks "nothing short of treasonous."

"Donald Trump's press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of 'high crimes & misdemeanors,'" Brennan tweeted on Monday. "It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump's comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???"

qxt7y.jpg

Voting Machine Vendor Changes Story, Admits They Put Remote-Access Software on Machines for Years
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...remote-access-software-on-machines-for-years/

"The country’s leading manufacturer of voting machines has switched gears and admitted that the company installed remote-access software on election-management systems sold over the course of a six-year period. This comes as a reversal of a previous public statement from the vendor in question."

no votes were tampered with by russia?
how the fuck could anyone tell, if they used the software that is installed on the machines? it wouldn't appear to be a "hack".

President says he "misspoke" on Russian meddling. Now he insists he meant to say that Russia did meddle in the elections and he simply misspoke. He fully trusts the US intelligence agencies and never said that they were wrong and he trusted Putin over them. One can watch the original event and clearly see Trump only decided that he misspoke after he was accused of treason by half of Congress.

Thirty minutes of kissing Putin's ass on live tv and we are to believe that the president said would when he mean wouldn't? Right. This is getting to the point where I can't believe anyone thinks this orange idiot is doing a good job.

Last edited:
President says he "misspoke" on Russian meddling. Now he insists he meant to say that Russia did meddle in the elections and he simply misspoke. He fully trusts the US intelligence agencies and never said that they were wrong and he trusted Putin over them. One can watch the original event and clearly see Trump only decided that he misspoke after he was accused of treason by half of Congress.

"I was speaking English in Russian."

Yes, they fired him.
The real question is, did he normally have tremors or was he about to piss his pants?

Also, the coupon that he never even tried to run was later verified to be legitimate.

The manager, who identifies himself in the video as Morry Matson, was a state delegate for Donald Trump in 2016, an aldermanic candidate on Chicago's North Side and president of the Illinois affiliate of the Log Cabin Republicans, a conservative group that advocates for LGBTQ rights, according to the Chicago Sun-Times, which viewed Matson's no-longer-active campaign website.

In an interview with the LGBTQ newspaper Windy City Times in April, Matson said the affiliate had recently been "reactivated" to remind Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner that "we still need to work on workplace discrimination. It's still a problem in Illinois. Adoption, health costs, health insurance, keeping the cost of pills down — that's important in the gay community."

Matson didn't respond to a message seeking comment on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back